Reading Charlie Moore Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkdwn

I believe it's this weekend. I was thinking of shlepping on over. Hey BluDogs, how do the match-ups look?

Guilford vs. Kelly could be a good match and idk if Mariemont is still in it but if they are Henderson vs. Kelly/Guilford would be another good match.

Also Loveland wrestles tonight, so does that mean since their "b" team wrestles at Charlie Moore does that mean everyone gets the extra pound?

Yessire, he hasn't made scratch yet but was on weight after practice. I wonder why Mariemont isn't back at Reading? All well... Anyway why isn't the seeds or rosters up, it was supposed to be up yesterday?

Yessire, he hasn't made scratch yet but was on weight after practice. I wonder why Mariemont isn't back at Reading? All well... Anyway why isn't the seeds or rosters up, it was supposed to be up yesterday?

Wanted to mix up their schedule; Mariemont has wrestled many of the teams two time this year.

At the end of tonight, here are the team standings:

Reading A 120
North college hill 59 1/2
Centerburg 59
Campbell county 53
Dixie 47
Badin 46
Loveland 45 1/2
St. Xavier 36
Taylor 34
CHCA 30
Clermont North Eastern 27 1/2
Williamsburg 20
Reading B 17
Finneytown 13
East clinton 11

At the end of tonight, here are the team standings:

Reading A 120
North college hill 59 1/2
Centerburg 59
Campbell county 53
Dixie 47
Badin 46
Loveland 45 1/2
St. Xavier 36
Taylor 34
CHCA 30
Clermont North Eastern 27 1/2
Williamsburg 20
Reading B 17
Finneytown 13
East clinton 11

What is the start time for the finals?

Do you have any match results?

He got warned by the ref for letting one kid off his back ,ref said it was bordering on unsportsmanlike ,guess they wanted him to wrestle even less.

Stephen Myers wrestled a total of 138 seconds in four matches averaging 34.5 seconds a match.

That says more about the competition than the competitor. No favors were done to this kid when he was pulled from Moeller. I am happy for his success, he deserves it.

That says more about the competition than the competitor. No favors were done to this kid when he was pulled from Moeller. I am happy for his success, he deserves it.

are you serious?? who at 125 can hold a candle to this young man?? NOT one...in any division!! stieber cant go 125, so thier's no one in the whole state of ohio that can pose a threat to steph. he'll be an undefeated state champ this year. hands down. he's not wrestling his full potential, but that's because there's no one that pushes him to call upon all he knows, and can do. GREAT job Steph. i don't know what else you have to do lill buddy, and continue to strive for perfection. set your own goals, and i'll see you this summer when we all tour america.

if he was back at moeller he would be tested, if he wanted to be tested he should of stayed at moeller or stay at springboro??.

And 125 was weak to say the least. He should of went 130 and wrestled Sanders, he would of lasted way longer than anyone else, probably all 6 IMO

And 125 was weak to say the least. He should of went 130 and wrestled Sanders, he would of lasted way longer than anyone else, probably all 6 IMO

i agree that sanders is one of the toughest 130's out thier, with no disrespect to sanders; not a chance! stephan is so far ahead, you need a crane to reach his level. any school he would attend would have the bennifit of haveing a state title brought home, moeller, springboro, where ever. it really wouldn't matter. thier's no sense in saying if he would of; he is without a dought the #1 125lbr in all of ohio.

i agree that sanders is one of the toughest 130's out thier, with no disrespect to sanders; not a chance! stephan is so far ahead, you need a crane to reach his level. any school he would attend would have the bennifit of haveing a state title brought home, moeller, springboro, where ever. it really wouldn't matter. thier's no sense in saying if he would of; he is without a dought the #1 125lbr in all of ohio.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Stephen is one of the best wrestlers Cincinnati has ever seen. He is arguably better than Winniberg don't know how he spells it from FF. But even with him giving up the weight be still majored Henderson from Mariemont. I have grown up with Stephen so it'd be weird wrestling him but yes a crane would defiantly be needed to beat him :) He will walk through d3 districts and state and if he were at Moeller he would do the same. He will beat Haas pretty good at districts and possibly major his way through the state finals.

are you serious?? who at 125 can hold a candle to this young man?? NOT one...in any division!! stieber cant go 125, so thier's no one in the whole state of ohio that can pose a threat to steph. he'll be an undefeated state champ this year. hands down. he's not wrestling his full potential, but that's because there's no one that pushes him to call upon all he knows, and can do. GREAT job Steph. i don't know what else you have to do lill buddy, and continue to strive for perfection. set your own goals, and i'll see you this summer when we all tour america.

lmao :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.