Rasmussen: Trump Approval Rating back up to 52%

Mr pillow a former crack addict along with Rush OXY Limbaugh (. Had the maid go get the drugs ) congressional medal of freedom winner and bow tie wearing Tuck who condones a teen having no choice but to shoot down people are what makes this country great . Not to mention all the felon men in the Trump orbit . Refreshing comes to mind .

In other words an amazing story of a man's journey towards redemption. A classic tale of turning ones life around and now running a business that employs a whole bunch of people right here in the US. By any measure and from any political angle the My Pillow story is a great American story.

It takes a special kind of cretin to trash this man and his success.

Mike Lindell is a Trump supporter and therefore is 100% evil. Just another case of a lib preaching diversity but hating anyone who disagrees.

BTW Lindell's company immediately slowed down production of his own products and began making face masks for first responders months ago.

As a service to leftists - because Strange Lives Matter - Donald J Trump is going to win win HUGE Nov 3. They will call it by midnight.

Prepare yourself emotionally because I really dont want to see you crying, with your hands to the sky, whining "Why?"

But since you asked, it was because your candidate was demented and your side chose to be pro-anarchy, anti-flag/anthem/ America, anti-police, anti- law and order, pro- shutdown, anti-fossil fuels, anti-Israel, anti- free speech, pro-riot, pro-murder of preborn children, etc., so on, and so forth.

Hopefully, instead of conjuring up conspiracy theories and more resistance, the Dem Party will undertake an introspective process and gain some self-awareness. But I never count on fools doing the wise thing.