R15 Hartley/Philo cancelled

Why is it too late to bring the first one out back in?
You mean a team that finished tied for 18th in the computer rankings before the Eastmoor withdrawal? Because that’s who’d be playing Hartley — a 5-5 Johnstown that has their tie with a 6-4 Fairfield Union broken on the level 3 points.

Some sleeping dogs are better left laid. I doubt Hartley cares that much on this game getting canned and not being backfilled, and more importantly I doubt Johnstown would want anything to do with a chaotic situation that they have nothing to do with.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231024_142909_Chrome.jpg

You mean a team that finished tied for 18th in the computer rankings before the Eastmoor withdrawal? Because that’s who’d be playing Hartley — a 5-5 Johnstown that has their tie with a 6-4 Fairfield Union broken on the level 3 points.

Some sleeping dogs are better left laid. I doubt Hartley cares that much on this game getting canned and not being backfilled, and more importantly I doubt Johnstown would want anything to do with a chaotic situation that they have nothing to do with.
I get that, Johnstown probably already turned in equipment and lost 3 days of game prep. If it’s something serious then I apologize.

I get that, Johnstown probably already turned in equipment and lost 3 days of game prep. If it’s something serious then I apologize.
yeah I think Johnstown would’ve been caught in a lose-lose. it’s a bizarre string of circumstances that has brought Region 15 to this point.

Thats a bummer for the Philo kids and families. I guess they could have waited till later in the week to see how everybody was doing but...

Thats a bummer for the Philo kids and families. I guess they could have waited till later in the week to see how everybody was doing but...
If it's Tuesday and you have had high volume of kids miss Sat-Sun-Mon-Tues practice for a playoff game. You cannot be ready to play even if kids show up Weds & Thurs. May as well get the word out and make everyone aware.

Hand foot mouth is awful trust me I’ve had it. This is not something to take lightly. The older you get the more it tears ya up. Too bad