PWC

Blaze was supposed to be on Team USA, he could not…Herman and McDanel were both asked to be on Ohio and both declined…lots of kids declined for whatever reason…the kids who showed up represented Ohio well off the mat all weekend and on the mat Saturday…be nice if we could leave the focus on those boys (& Cali/Makennah), but we live in an age of negativity so here we are…
Pugluv,not sure if you're commenting to my post when you refer to negativity. My comments were to an above poster who stated what if wpial had the 5 instead of the wrestling for the PA allstars and I was just referring that Ohio would have to send guys who were higher ranked with no disrespect to the men who competed for team Ohio yesterday.
Kind of like when Ohio had the the North South football game around the same time of the big 33 game and Ohio was essentially sending a 3rd allstar team that was at a disadvantage.

Pugluv,not sure if you're commenting to my post when you refer to negativity. My comments were to an above poster who stated what if wpial had the 5 instead of the wrestling for the PA allstars and I was just referring that Ohio would have to send guys who were higher ranked with no disrespect to the men who competed for team Ohio yesterday.
Kind of like when Ohio had the the North South football game around the same time of the big 33 game and Ohio was essentially sending a 3rd allstar team that was at a disadvantage.
Nah, not yours specifically (just quoted it because had Cam/Herman specifically mentioned, earlier ones def irked me)…Coen is a super nice kid who wrestled his butt off & lost a match that imo prob deserved to win. And Huck found out VERY last minute and they dropped everything to make accommodations to have him there and represent Ohio…