Psaki test positive for Covid

Not good for Biden. Don't want to see Covid get him. I don't think he would make it.
So someone please explain why we need a mandatory vaxx when the vaxx does not stop individuals contacting the virus or spreading covid. Why couldn't she go on the European boondoggle with SJ, they are both fully vaxxed and if they both wear their masks, what's the worry ?

So someone please explain why we need a mandatory vaxx when the vaxx does not stop individuals contacting the virus or spreading covid. Why couldn't she go on the European boondoggle with SJ, they are both fully vaxxed and if they both wear their masks, what's the worry ?
Is spread alone what's important?

Not good for Biden. Don't want to see Covid get him. I don't think he would make it.
This is exactly why the vaccines and boosters should not be mandated! Why the F would someone mandate something that doesn’t FN work!! Bunch of communist B astards!

This is exactly why the vaccines and boosters should not be mandated! Why the F would someone mandate something that doesn’t FN work!! Bunch of communist B astards!
Bad argument. The stats show it works and also show any break-throughs are reduced in symptoms.

But agree on mandates. Regardless or what my personal opinion is about the vaccination, when your nation has a good chunk of people refusing, listen and move on. From this point forward it should be treated no differently than the flu.

Bad argument. The stats show it works and also show any break-throughs are reduced in symptoms.

But agree on mandates. Regardless or what my personal opinion is about the vaccination, when your nation has a good chunk of people refusing, listen and move on. From this point forward it should be treated no differently than the flu.
Dang, the real IB is back and not the raving lunatic that’s been posting in here since January

The vaccine initially was to prevent you from getting Covid. Now the messaging is the vaccine will reduce symptoms. For most people who caught Covid pre-vaccine, the symptoms were mild.

The flu vaccine isn’t worth a ? either! Until last year, how many people Died every year from the flu who always get their flu shot? I don’t believe one bit of their bs stats!

The flu vaccine isn’t worth a ? either! Until last year, how many people Died every year from the flu who always get their flu shot? I don’t believe one bit of their bs stats!
Stats are stats man. You do not have to believe them. That is your right.

It was never to stop you from getting Covid. A vaccine does not stop a virus from entering your body. They not a shield.
It sure was. Your side was pitting the vaccinated against the unvaccinated. Your side kept telling everyone the unvaccinated was keeping us from ending the pandemic.

It sure was. Your side was pitting the vaccinated against the unvaccinated. Your side kept telling everyone the unvaccinated was keeping us from ending the pandemic.
It is but it had nothing to do with blocking virus from ones body. Vaccines don’t do that. You would have to be an idiot to think that.

BIDEN: “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to die.”

BIDEN: “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

That's right.... Nobody said anything of the sort.... :ROFLMAO:

In reality, nobody from the left on here said a damn word about his lies. (and the lies of the likes of Fauci, DeWine, et al...)

Last edited:
We were initially told the vaccines were the key to stopping the spread originally. Several months ago when the experts realized that isn't the case they subtly started the shift to it will help keep you from getting very sick, going to the hospital, and dying.

We were initially told the vaccines were the key to stopping the spread originally. Several months ago when the experts realized that isn't the case they subtly started the shift to it will help keep you from getting very sick, going to the hospital, and dying.
This nameless, faceless "they" says lots of things, don't "they?"