Prodigy practice times

Completely agree Stall it Out. These negative posts about individuals, especially coaches who spend their lives helping kids, is sad to say the least. Prodigy is an unbelievable facility with one of the best wrestling icons of all time in Nate Carr. I plan on sending my boys there soon. Ryan Root is doing a ton of good for a lot of kids. These cheap shots trying to stir the pot speaks volumes about the poster. If you have that much of an issue w/ someone be a man and go discuss it.

we are going to keep the $10 drop in rate for the rest of the season.

We have not finalized the FR/GR schedule yet but I am still pushing the league point with the other clubs in the area so hopefully that will pick up! Coach Carr and I have talked about taking anyone interested to the Fila open and Fila Cadets in Cleveland this April. Anyone interested in competing in either tournaments would have to make that transition right after the state tournament.....given a week or so for a break. We are also talking about going to the Southeast Regional and the Central Regionals. I will have the Cadet Dual team camp here at Prodigy wich we (USA Ohio) will be taking 2 FS teams to the National Duals. I have been talking to Wendal about having the Schoolboy National team camp here as well so hopefully with the addition of the FS/GR state tournament down here this year we will get a better showing of kids from our area!!!

we are going to keep the $10 drop in rate for the rest of the season.

We have not finalized the FR/GR schedule yet but I am still pushing the league point with the other clubs in the area so hopefully that will pick up! Coach Carr and I have talked about taking anyone interested to the Fila open and Fila Cadets in Cleveland this April. Anyone interested in competing in either tournaments would have to make that transition right after the state tournament.....given a week or so for a break. We are also talking about going to the Southeast Regional and the Central Regionals. I will have the Cadet Dual team camp here at Prodigy wich we (USA Ohio) will be taking 2 FS teams to the National Duals. I have been talking to Wendal about having the Schoolboy National team camp here as well so hopefully with the addition of the FS/GR state tournament down here this year we will get a better showing of kids from our area!!!
hey coachp, i have a couple of 130-140lbrs looking to start competeing right now. if you know of anything available right away i'd be gratefull, or what does prodigy have going on? can you guys use two kids 16-18 at 130-140?