Pro Quo Biden

President Trump was impeached for what Biden is doing. Another example of Lawfare.

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda, as well as numerous false claims.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

He was impeached for abuse of power and obstruction of Justice. Trump abused power by trying to gain a political advantage by blackmailing the Ukraine to lie about Biden. Much different.
They are too clueless to understand … Trumpets don’t care about the truth … just playing the victim card … again!

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda, as well as numerous false claims.
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

He was impeached for abuse of power and obstruction of Justice. Trump abused power by trying to gain a political advantage by blackmailing the Ukraine to lie about Biden. Much different.
I have heard more than one version of what Trump said in his beautiful and perfect phone call and I have never heard one where Trump said I need you to lie for me if necessary for me to get Biden. Where do you come up with things like this? Imagination? Wishful thinking?

I have heard more than one version of what Trump said in his beautiful and perfect phone call and I have never heard one where Trump said I need you to lie for me if necessary for me to get Biden. Where do you come up with things like this? Imagination? Wishful thinking?
National security experts whole heartedly disagree with you. I'll believe them over you every day.

"Sitting alongside Hill was David Holmes, a minor player in the inquiry but one who supplied key evidence. Holmes overheard a phone call on July 26 between Trump and Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, during which Trump audibly asked about the status of his desired investigation targeting former Vice President Joe Biden."

National security experts whole heartedly disagree with you. I'll believe them over you every day.

"Sitting alongside Hill was David Holmes, a minor player in the inquiry but one who supplied key evidence. Holmes overheard a phone call on July 26 between Trump and Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, during which Trump audibly asked about the status of his desired investigation targeting former Vice President Joe Biden."

So did he tell him if necessary to lie? That is what was said in post #4 that I was writing about.

Congress approved the weapons to be sent to Isreal. Biden must of had a perfect phone call. He instructed Isreal how to defend against Terrorism. Do as I say or you don't get the weapons. Quid pro quo