Princeton Early Signees

mostchilly

The Vikes had 7 D1 athletes during the early signing period. Two or three more D1 signees coming with 4 or 5 D2 signees coming. A lot of talent that will play at the next level.

As a Team and Coaching Staff they just couldn’t live up to the Hype???
Agree they didnt live up to the hype , but the turn around is quicker then expected and the new few years might be very good to the Vikes . time will tell , and yes they brought up the hype and will be reminded of it .

Ok I'll give this a try... Princeton obviously had alot of top level talent.

Why didn't that correlate to more success on the gridiron?
Teams that have this much top level talent rarely go on to have stellar records. Typically there are too many "divas" with a me attitude instead of the team attitude and the team suffers. Most coaches let these guys slide with behaviors and antics that would not be tolerated otherwise.

I also could not care less about signing day, early or otherwise. I want to know how many actually go on to the next level and how many finish. Tons of these signees don't ever wind up playing because they don't qualify for NCAA, don't graduate, or have other issues that prevent them from going. Just more HYPE.

Agree they didnt live up to the hype , but the turn around is quicker then expected and the new few years might be very good to the Vikes . time will tell , and yes they brought up the hype and will be reminded of it .

Good luck, the same Coaching Staff and the “hype” non sense will most certainly continue!!

Teams that have this much top level talent rarely go on to have stellar records. Typically there are too many "divas" with a me attitude instead of the team attitude and the team suffers. Most coaches let these guys slide with behaviors and antics that would not be tolerated otherwise.

I also could not care less about signing day, early or otherwise. I want to know how many actually go on to the next level and how many finish. Tons of these signees don't ever wind up playing because they don't qualify for NCAA, don't graduate, or have other issues that prevent them from going. Just more HYPE.
If you could care less, why even post on this thread? Another opportunity to take a shot at Princeton?

Good luck, the same Coaching Staff and the “hype” non sense will most certainly continue!!

The coaching staff has gotten a lot better , yes we could of did better with all the talent but at the end of the day they are 15-18 year old kids who talent has gotten them to continue their education for free with a outside chance of making a lot of money from the NFL

If you could care less, why even post on this thread? Another opportunity to take a shot at Princeton?
I told you in my post, I want to know how many guys from each high school ACTUALLY play at the next level, and more importantly, how many follow through and graduate.

Man the Princeton folks are almost as sensitive as the Elder and Massillon faithful.

I told you in my post, I want to know how many guys from each high school ACTUALLY play at the next level, and more importantly, how many follow through and graduate.

Man the Princeton folks are almost as sensitive as the Elder and Massillon faithful.
We know haters! You consistently post negative stuff about Princeton. Somebody take your girl back in the day? Why the hate?

We know haters! You consistently post negative stuff about Princeton. Somebody take your girl back in the day? Why the hate?
The negativity comes from all the hype every year about how amazing the Vikings will be. They have unrealistic expectations, a pi$$ poor coaching staff and are not really that relevant. It's all flash and no substance in Sharonville. I truly am happy for the boys that they made the playoffs this year, but nothing from what I've seen shows me that they are headed in the right direction. So you all can be happy about these signings, but come let me know next year how many of those young men actually play next year for the team they signed for and how many graduate and play 4 years from Princeton. I'll be here eagerly awaiting.

Hypeville High was easily one of the biggest letdowns in at least SWO this year. Maybe even the state. And it's all basically on the coaching staff. Countless dumb penalties, players playing in the wrong position, clock management is laughable at best. If this is the results Danial's can get with arguably the Top HS Recruiting Class in Ohio...just imagine what he can accomplish once all that talent gets out of the way

Hypeville High was easily one of the biggest letdowns in at least SWO this year. Maybe even the state. And it's all basically on the coaching staff. Countless dumb penalties, players playing in the wrong position, clock management is laughable at best. If this is the results Danial's can get with arguably the Top HS Recruiting Class in Ohio...just imagine what he can accomplish once all that talent gets out of the way
Still upset Your not on the coaching staff ,

Still upset Your not on the coaching staff ,

I have no clue who you think I am but I've never coached football. Even at the youth level. Played growing up and was part of a State Championship. None of our team success was due to me though.

And about him having 31 chances to get a signature win...it's not like he took over a bad program. They were decent and have always had athletes. Went 5-6 this year with a once in the lifetime group of talent. Danials and his staff routinely got in the way of the teams chances for success.

Just thought of the signature win...When they beat Trotwood-Madison in a preseason game and then the coaches and players celebrated as if they'd won the Super Bowl and posted it all over social media.

I have no clue who you think I am but I've never coached football. Even at the youth level. Played growing up and was part of a State Championship. None of our team success was due to me though.

And about him having 31 chances to get a signature win...it's not like he took over a bad program. They were decent and have always had athletes. Went 5-6 this year with a once in the lifetime group of talent. Danials and his staff routinely got in the way of the teams chances for success.

Just thought of the signature win...When they beat Trotwood-Madison in a preseason game and then the coaches and players celebrated as if they'd won the Super Bowl and posted it all over social media.

6-4 regular season
6-5 after 1st round playoff loss

Maybe the signature Win is Milford right now

I'd agree if you were talking two years ago. And unfortunately that team was doomed after the forfeits. To no fault of the players.They never really recovered.

Thought it'd make this years team that much hungrier. But the kids weren't put in position to succeed. Three years in and can anyone tell me what their offense is? The find the best athlete and put him at QB simply doesn't work. In fact was a glaring disadvantage for the
Vikes. Couldn't pass so then they'd bring in the passing QB and guess what...teams knew they were going to throw then. They didn't ever have a sustainable offense.

I really want Princeton to be good. I think it'd be great for Cincy football but Daniel's isn't taking them there. You can celebrate the kids who's careers are continuing but many of those kids were highly regarded/recruited as sophomores when Daniels took over. He didn't exactly develop them.

Name the kids that was recruited to Princeton, besides Paris this year coming in from St X so he could graduate early the rest was mostly home grown , Ill give Daniels 2 more years the I’ll be the first to rip him ,

My statement was that they were already college recruits but there have been several other than Paris who've transferred into the program since Danials took over. Including one that lead to them forfeiting numerous games just last year.

What does he need to accomplish over the next two years for you?

The negativity comes from all the hype every year about how amazing the Vikings will be. They have unrealistic expectations, a pi$$ poor coaching staff and are not really that relevant. It's all flash and no substance in Sharonville. I truly am happy for the boys that they made the playoffs this year, but nothing from what I've seen shows me that they are headed in the right direction. So you all can be happy about these signings, but come let me know next year how many of those young men actually play next year for the team they signed for and how many graduate and play 4 years from Princeton. I'll be here eagerly awaiting.

What do you want them to say. We are going 5-5 and we suck lol. I know the Twitter stuff definitely leads to the hype machine, but it's just their method to get their kids going. I think Daniels definitely has a lot of room for improvement as a coach. In his first 3 years I will give him a grade of a C

Name the kids that was recruited to Princeton, besides Paris this year coming in from St X so he could graduate early the rest was mostly home grown , Ill give Daniels 2 more years the I’ll be the first to rip him ,

I'm more on the lines of next year. If we have a 3 or 4 win season, he needs to go

What do you want them to say. We are going 5-5 and we suck lol. I know the Twitter stuff definitely leads to the hype machine, but it's just their method to get their kids going. I think Daniels definitely has a lot of room for improvement as a coach. In his first 3 years I will give him a grade of a C
Of course not, but there is a such thing as being humble. I don't see any of the GCL coaches or Bolden hyping up every season out of proportion. You give your kids too much confidence which is bad. You have to find the right balance, and they are far from it in Sharonville.

With what they got coming back and a reserve team at 8-2 they might sneak up on people next year , they might have the 2nd best running back in the city and if comes into the season in shape they will be ok