Princeton 2013

Why do you think students are leaving or would leave?

The main reason is quality of schools, Sycamore and Mason are both rated higher.
The Blue Ash area has been agitating to transfer their area to the Sycamore SD ever since they put the subdivisions in, it makes sense from a financial standpoint, the half million dollar homes would be worth another $50's just because they are in the Sycamore SD.
The Sycamore Twp area students would cut travel time, especially those in the area across I - 275 from Sycamore high school. The rest of Sycamore twp still has people upset at Princeton for letting Sharonville annex the Stewart School, along with the business area. The Deerfield Twp area is closer to Mason than Princeton.
A major reason why the majority of students in my neighborhood attend private schools is the taxes are lower compared to Montgomery and Blue Ash and there is no income tax. I chose this area for that reason; my only problem is all the yayhoo's who moved out here after me and screwed up the traffic.:)

Princeton don't want none. Chilly if Princeton proves me wrong I will admit I'm wrong. Playoffs? Get above .500 and maybe we can talk about it. Hope you are right as a Winton Woods vs. Princeton playoff game would be "off the chain."
If they play, we have to hook up. I think you may be surprised this year.

I am a WW fan. The AD is my family. I wish nothing but the best for them.

Lockland, Fairfield, Reading are open enrollment, every other SD that abuts Princeton does not.[Lakota, Mason, Sycamore, Wyoming, Winton Woods] If Sycamore went to an open enrollment, you would lose every student in the Blue Ash area that currently is at Princeton[they unsuccessfully sued to get their area transferred to Sycamore] and most of North Sycamore Twp, especially those that have to drive by Sycamore high school on their way to Princeton High.
If Lakota went open enrollment, you would lose the students in Butler county, if Mason went to open enrollment, you would lose the students from Warren county.

Winton Woods is open enrollment.

The main reason is quality of schools, Sycamore and Mason are both rated higher.
The Blue Ash area has been agitating to transfer their area to the Sycamore SD ever since they put the subdivisions in, it makes sense from a financial standpoint, the half million dollar homes would be worth another $50's just because they are in the Sycamore SD.
The Sycamore Twp area students would cut travel time, especially those in the area across I - 275 from Sycamore high school. The rest of Sycamore twp still has people upset at Princeton for letting Sharonville annex the Stewart School, along with the business area. The Deerfield Twp area is closer to Mason than Princeton.
A major reason why the majority of students in my neighborhood attend private schools is the taxes are lower compared to Montgomery and Blue Ash and there is no income tax. I chose this area for that reason; my only problem is all the yayhoo's who moved out here after me and screwed up the

traffic.:)

Princeton has been rated Excellent recently and continues to be a good academic institution. I am sure you know this. Still trying to understand why so many are leaving. The other districts have always been there. It wasn't a problem back then.

When Corley gets the ship righted an new highschool opens up watch out every thing revoked in a circle an its getting closer to a full circle...most sharonville boys are going to Moeller now that needs to change an winning changes a lot ..we was all fooled at 7-3 2 years ago should of been 8-2 out played mason just didn't get the t.d...most chilly they are close real close.alot of this season's juniors saw playing time last year so they got experienceat varsity level ....

If they play, we have to hook up. I think you may be surprised this year.

I am a WW fan. The AD is my family. I wish nothing but the best for them.

Sounds good. DC is a good dude! This is a pivotal time for Princeton football. It would be good to see Princeton in the thick of things again!

Princeton don't want none. Chilly if Princeton proves me wrong I will admit I'm wrong. Playoffs? Get above .500 and maybe we can talk about it. Hope you are right as a Winton Woods vs. Princeton playoff game would be "off the chain."

The only thing off the chain about that game would probably be the gamesmanship going on between opposing fans in the stands...We're all basically the same community. As far as what goes on on the field...Not a chance. Princeton has a ways to go. Winton Woods is a very polished D2. No disrespect just the facts. Ive seen what both teams have talent wise. Princeton has a great staff and a new scheme. I just think it will take some time to bear fruit. Time they wont have in a tough GMC conference. WW on other hand would be one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the GMC(if they were in the conference) this season IMO!

The only thing off the chain about that game would probably be the gamesmanship going on between opposing fans in the stands...We're all basically the same community. As far as what goes on on the field...Not a chance. Princeton has a ways to go. Winton Woods is a very polished D2. No disrespect just the facts. Ive seen what both teams have talent wise. Princeton has a great staff and a new scheme. I just think it will take some time to bear fruit. Time they wont have in a tough GMC conference. WW on other hand would be one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the GMC(if they were in the conference) this season IMO!

I agree. I was talking about the atmosphere of the game, not the game itself.

Comming from a school that only has one state title..if Princeton goes 7-3 this year WW glory days are over. Because open enrollment is gonna happen at Princeton an we will start getting transfers in aka Shawn Vernon..

I'm starting to get really nervous for Week 1. WW sounds like the best team in the state this year...I hope none of our guys get seriously hurt. ;)

Comming from a school that only has one state title..if Princeton goes 7-3 this year WW glory days are over. Because open enrollment is gonna happen at Princeton an we will start getting transfers in aka Shawn Vernon..

Princeton has a rich history of winning. The program is down as of late but I hear that may be changing, we will see. If Princeton starts winning again, you may get some transfers but not from WW. We keep most of our players in district.

Hey dont get offended vikes. No disrespect to what Princeton is doing or has done in the past. All we're saying is this year they are not in the same class. It's not bragging its just a fact. I would venture to say that if you could gleen an honest answer from their own coaching staff they would concur. I like Princeton Ive coached a lot of kids that play or have played there besides that with the close proximity of the schools they're kinda like family. I dont think any of the WW posters on here are trying to brag. We Just know what we have over there on Kemper Rd this year. Barring injuries or grade issues this should be a special year for us. Furthermore I think WW glory days are just beginning. We have a great system in place and great homegrown coaches who are invested in the community. Thats a recipe for success if I ever saw one.

Princteon has assembled a great coaching staff and I like the new scheme but its going to take time, more than one year, to turn it around. They're not big enough, strong enough, or experienced enough to think about a playoff run this year. IMO I think youre taking D2 a lil too lightly. Its some good teams down here. Again no disrespect I know Princeton was very good in the 90's but then again so were video cassette recorders and Texas Instruments computers! IJK!!!:rolleyes:

LMAO...

Princeton is NOT a D2 school...

They aren't a school at all. They are a prison feeder system...

Go troll somewhere else. I guess you find joy in being a jerk. You consistently offend everyone on this site and make racist remarks when you see fit. Take your negative remarks to another thread.

From a proud and successful Princeton Grad!

With the format it will be years before Princeton returns to D1 if ever, Fairfield going to open enrollment is also going to hurt Princeton. I know a lot of the kids at Princeton and would love for them to have some success on the football field except against Winton Woods.

Hey dont get offended vikes. No disrespect to what Princeton is doing or has done in the past. All we're saying is this year they are not in the same class. It's not bragging its just a fact. I would venture to say that if you could gleen an honest answer from their own coaching staff they would concur. I like Princeton Ive coached a lot of kids that play or have played there besides that with the close proximity of the schools they're kinda like family. I dont think any of the WW posters on here are trying to brag. We Just know what we have over there on Kemper Rd this year. Barring injuries or grade issues this should be a special year for us. Furthermore I think WW glory days are just beginning. We have a great system in place and great homegrown coaches who are invested in the community. Thats a recipe for success if I ever saw one.

Princteon has assembled a great coaching staff and I like the new scheme but its going to take time, more than one year, to turn it around. They're not big enough, strong enough, or experienced enough to think about a playoff run this year. IMO I think youre taking D2 a lil too lightly. Its some good teams down here. Again no disrespect I know Princeton was very good in the 90's but then again so were video cassette recorders and Texas. Instruments computers! IJK!!!:rolleyes:
OUCH!!!

Go troll somewhere else. I guess you find joy in being a jerk. You consistently offend everyone on this site and make racist remarks when you see fit. Take your negative remarks to another thread.

From a proud and successful Princeton Grad!

I am absolutely not trying to troll.

I have always heard that the only thing "going" for Princeton was their IB program.

("Get in the IB program, get a good education...").

Now--very, very sadly--I have heard the IB program has, basically, gone down the tubes...which means that now no one is getting a good education.

I should have clarified in my original post...sorry for the confusion.

To be completely honest, I am a Princeton fan going back to the "glory" days...I just feel it is a shame what has happened to the school...

I am absolutely not trying to troll.

I have always heard that the only thing "going" for Princeton was their IB program.

("Get in the IB program, get a good education...").

Now--very, very sadly--I have heard the IB program has, basically, gone down the tubes...which means that now no one is getting a good education.

I should have clarified in my original post...sorry for the confusion.

To be completely honest, I am a Princeton fan going back to the "glory" days...I just feel it is a shame what has happened to the school...

"Yeah, I'm such a huge Princeton fan that I've gone on multiple threads bashing them every chance that I can get" :rolleyes: Could you back peddle any faster?

Do you think Princeton is a good school? Would you want your kid going there??

Just curious...

Hey people say the same thing about Winton Woods. My son graduated from there. He's in college now, still playing ball and doing just fine. If I lived in the Princeton school district I would have no problem with my kids going there.

Do you think Princeton is a good school? Would you want your kid going there??

Just curious...

FYI-My daughter recently graduated from Princeton and is an honor student in college. My son is presently going there and is on the squad with aspirations of becoming a Veternarian.

Princeton offers a variety of courses on parallel with any school in the Greater Cincinnati area and has one of the few IB programs in the Greater Cincinnati area. The valedictorian of Princeton a couple of years back (a Lincoln Heights native) attends Vanderbilt on an academic scholarship and performed on America's Got Talent a month ago.

There are great things at Princeton. Any school will have their share of issues. Some schools brush their issues under the rug and are protected by the media. You do not know Princeton. Speak to what you know.