Prince Fielder to Detroit

MentorGrad2002

9 yrs/214 million! That's an expensive fat DH. Boras is the man. Fielder 1B and Cabrera 3B should be comedy in the field.

A couple of Indians fans were pissed when I broke the news to them, one of them claiming that the news ruined his day!

Jesus, that is not even close to worth the $. When will teams stop chasing these big-hitting positions players and realize pitching has proven to be what wins.

Tell that to Detroit Tiger fans. I smell a pennant. ;)

Cabrera is happy, believe me. I can't believe he will play 3rd base though.

Catcher-DH-first

a few tweets from "sports pickle" in regards to the Prince signing......

"Prince Fielder has signed with Detroit, headquarters of Little Caesars pizza"

"Prince Fielder & Miguel Cabrera give the Tigers a better defensive line than the Lions have with Suh and Fairley."

"There's no way Brandon Inge makes it through another season without getting eaten."

"In conclusion, Prince Fielder is overweight."

:laugh:

Picture looks like the baseball version of "The Klumps"....porkpie

tumblr_lybohnca8i1qm9rypo1_500.jpg

whatever fools --Tigers are hoffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffys pick to win it all ---- they have the two of the three most feared hitters in baseball along with the nastiest starter in baseball along with the best manager who smokes heaters like hoffy ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------