Post Scrimmage Results Here

Here's who I've seen so far:
12/8 - Buchtel, Green, Revere, & Toledo St. Francis
12/9 - Pickerington Central, Toledo Rogers, & Canton McKinley
12/13 - Jackson, Fairview, & Lorain
12/14 - Garfield Heights, St. Ignatius, & West Geauga

I'll be at the LOADED Lima Mega Scrimmage tomorrow and it is open to the public as well.

Attachments

GCP441

Here's who I've seen so far:
12/8 - Buchtel, Green, Revere, & Toledo St. Francis
12/9 - Pickerington Central, Toledo Rogers, & Canton McKinley
12/13 - Jackson, Fairview, & Lorain
12/14 - Garfield Heights, St. Ignatius, & West Geauga

I'll be at the LOADED Lima Mega Scrimmage tomorrow and it is open to the public as well.
Do you have any results from the scrimmage,Cleveland Heights,Shaker Heights,Lorain,Cleveland Heights Lutheran East.

Buddy of mine who coaches for Alter said they rolled Bellbrook and Wayne in every quarter during their tri scrimmage Tuesday night. I believe Alter scrimmages Dublin Coffman this weekend which will be a good test

JmpShot97

Tri-Village gave Northmont a good run for their money in last nights scrimmage. TV has two nice freshmen guards and two nice sophomore wings that are 6’4”. The Finkbine kid they start inside is 6’4”-6’5 and is a load inside. 6’4” sophomore Linkous off the bench and a senior shooting guard who’s very physical. New Madison is already buzzing!!!! Couple that with the the 35 point output the TV girls team had in the first quarter of last nights opener the Battleground at TV is gonna be rockin this season!!

Smalls

Toledo Rogers will be a tough out in D2. They have a ton of size, athleticism and depth at all positions.

They beat the defending Michigan big school state champs and Emoni Bates 32-21 in a 20 minute scrimmage.

eagle172

Franklin Preview scrimmage at home against Middletown Middies on Tues. Played 2 regulation 8 min. qtrs. Franklin 42-24. Cats had 3 players in double figures.