Pope Francis Calls For Same-Sex Civil Union Law In New Documentary

Na I showed you data from many articles that showed it to be true. You as usual just kept repeating yourself and ignored it which is what you always do when wrong

Who close to you is a teacher ? Because you clearly can't accept it
Can you repost those links? In any event, the most reprehensible part of the priest scandal is the extensive cover up in the higher levels of the church.

It isn’t? What does bashing mean if not portraying someone/thing in a bad light?
Because catholic people like me or others aren't being bashed. The hierarchy and those who covered it up are. That's not the same as a film being about bashing Catholics and people. But nice try.

Na I showed you data from many articles that showed it to be true. You as usual just kept repeating yourself and ignored it which is what you always do when wrong

Who close to you is a teacher ? Because you clearly can't accept it
No.. you showed me articles that were all based on the exact same study that said explicitly that they had zero data proving their hypothesis. Further, I made the point that the scandal was not about individual acts of abuse but the fact there was a systemic cover up and years of enabling by leadership. If there was a bigger and wider and longer pedophile ring than this one, please let me know what it was because I am unaware of it.

Can you repost those links? In any event, the most reprehensible part of the priest scandal is the extensive cover up in the higher levels of the church.
I'm not doing all that again. He saw them and ignored them all. So there's no point. He can't point out anything saying priests do this more than other professions. Because they don't

No.. you showed me articles that were all based on the exact same study that said explicitly that they had zero data proving their hypothesis. Further, I made the point that the scandal was not about individual acts of abuse but the fact there was a systemic cover up and years of enabling by leadership. If there was a bigger and wider and longer pedophile ring than this one, please let me know what it was because I am unaware of it.
Bottom line. More teachers sexually abuse kids then priests. And priests don't sexually abuse kids at a higher frequency than other professions.

You just sip that liberal dogma like no other and blindly believe the liberal news stations who bashed them

Not a deflection at all. He's talking about the biggest pedophile ring in history which isn't even true. So I pointed out a profession currently that has a higher rate

The guy has to have someone close to him who is a teacher because he gets offended when it's brought up

Good to see you being his lap dog again though. I wasnt talking to you
It literally is true. A ring implies a planned, complicit action or series of actions by a group of people/organization. It literally is the largest such ring in the history of this country.

Nobody is arguing that. The issue has been and always will be the willful over up of the crimes and protection of the perpetrators.

Nobody is arguing that. The issue has been and always will be the willful over up of the crimes and protection of the perpetrators.
Na. He did indeed act like priests do it more frequently. And couldn't take that teachers have a higher rate. Maybe you didn't see it because it was before you came over here and started being his lap dog

Na. He did indeed act like priests do it more frequently. And couldn't take that teachers have a higher rate. Maybe you didn't see it because it was before you came over here and started being his lap dog
I have never made a single claim that one vocation abuses more than others. You inserted that BS with zero evidence. I just said that teachers are no more likely then priests if for no other reason, school districts don't cover it up and teacher unions don't ship offenders all over the world to keep doing it.

I have never made a single claim that one vocation abuses more than others. You inserted that BS with zero evidence. I just said that teachers are no more likely then priests if for no other reason, school districts don't cover it up and teacher unions don't ship offenders all over the world to keep doing it.
Yeah sure ... This is a change but whatever you say

Once he gets worked into a shoot like this, there's no reasoning with him.

Look it up. You came up with the teacher defense when we were talking about the church pedophile ring. I just called your BS out.
You attempted to call me out but you were wrong. There's a difference in what you view as bs and what is actually factually bs

Lol, mentor. I’m sure more teachers across the us sexually assault children than priests on an absolute number....there’s also like a +1000x more teachers than priests.

It was on numbers and percentages of profession. But cool try
Lol, thanks. What were the percentages?

It appears the biggest problem with the priest ring is those abusers were never stopped and most abused large numbers of children. Basically, serial abusers in which the upperranks of the Catholic Church were complicit.

Last edited:
Yeah teachers again have higher frequency of sleeping with minors than priests but you hate that fact for some reason
At my Catholic high school, the Catholic football coach was sleeping with a student and it was known. Rather than report it to police and get the man convicted, the Catholic staff voted to terminate his contract and let him go to another school. And guess what he got caught doing there :)

He's all over the place.

Nope, just all over the Bible. Apparently your religion has failed to cover the basics of understanding the OT and NT as well as the current dispensation of grace. Besides you don't want to discuss or learn, you just want to snark about God's Word. You'll have to do so without me.

The issue has been and always will be the willful over up of the crimes and protection of the perpetrators.

And yet people still willingly give their time and money to such an organization. Religion and rituals are no substitute for a relationship with God.