Pop!

eastside_purple

Two key stocks in my portfolio just broke out....resulting in nearly two doubles.

Tqnt announced a merger with rfmd and popped 24%. Sold out at $11.47; bought at $5.14 in April 2013; 123% gain.

Ire continues to break out, up over 5% today. Continuing to hold; purchased at $11.25 in September; 90% gain to date.

Anyone else getting lucky this month?

Good buys, EP.

Haven't invested outside of $ already in my Roth and the 401 since I bought the house and am paying for honeymoon, etc. FBIOX has continued to make me solid $ though in the fund spectrum.

Two key stocks in my portfolio just broke out....resulting in nearly two doubles.

Tqnt announced a merger with rfmd and popped 24%. Sold out at $11.47; bought at $5.14 in April 2013; 123% gain.

Ire continues to break out, up over 5% today. Continuing to hold; purchased at $11.25 in September; 90% gain to date.

Anyone else getting lucky this month?

Same

Yeah I've noticed IRE continuing to rise and then noticed the TQNT jump the other day. Congrats.

Outside of dollar cost averaging into FSEMX for the past year, I've been spending my time in marijuana penny stocks. Also hold some CGA, DSNKY, and ALBKY.

Looking into Toto Ltd. Can't decide if I want to buy though because the ADR has very low volume so I'd likely have to go to the Tokyo exchange.