Poll are rigged...

Levi

I am not saying Trump will win guaranteed. I actually think he is a heavy underdog as he is battling not just Hillary but the Media their double standards and the GOP Establishment. I will say that these polls are very questionable.

For over 3 years I have worked on the Internet doing different levels of Market Research and Polling. I am very familiar with how these polls work. I understand that many want to cover all demographics whether it be race, religion, income, smoker/nonsmoker and political leanings. I have been taking a lot of political surveys lately. Some statewide, some dealing with global warming (or there lackof), National, Immigration and so forth. So I have been in more than a few surveys recently that have straight out asked me if the Election was Today who would I vote for. I always have answered "Donald J Trump" and 2 out of 3 times I have screened out of said survey despite answering many other questions previously. So I thought OK next time I get invited into a survey from the same company I answer all my legitimate political leanings with the exception of changing my vote to Hillary Clinton. Same poll lets me advance. In all of my polls I support all Republican Candidates and Conservative Ideology only changing between Conservative and Very Conservative. No qualms with the survey. I do the same thing in several surveys over the next few weeks. Hillary never screens out but Trump does more times than not. I have certain clauses I sign/agree to with most of these surveys before entering so I can not exactly say who the surveys are hosted by but I will say that there are Colleges (some local some not), a News Channel and a Cable News Channel which are guilty to "Trump Screening" me. I have completed over 50 political surveys in the past month alone and have NEVER screened out when I said I was was supporting Hillary. The Trump answer alone has screened out over 60% of the surveys. So these surveys may not care so much about whether I am Republican or Democrat. They also may not care if I support or oppose Abortion, Illegal Immigration, Healthcare and so on. These surveys clearly want the Hillary Clinton answer and punish a Donald Trump one.

I am not saying Trump will win guaranteed. I actually think he is a heavy underdog as he is battling not just Hillary but the Media their double standards and the GOP Establishment. I will say that these polls are very questionable.

For over 3 years I have worked on the Internet doing different levels of Market Research and Polling. I am very familiar with how these polls work. I understand that many want to cover all demographics whether it be race, religion, income, smoker/nonsmoker and political leanings. I have been taking a lot of political surveys lately. Some statewide, some dealing with global warming (or there lackof), National, Immigration and so forth. So I have been in more than a few surveys recently that have straight out asked me if the Election was Today who would I vote for. I always have answered "Donald J Trump" and 2 out of 3 times I have screened out of said survey despite answering many other questions previously. So I thought OK next time I get invited into a survey from the same company I answer all my legitimate political leanings with the exception of changing my vote to Hillary Clinton. Same poll lets me advance. In all of my polls I support all Republican Candidates and Conservative Ideology only changing between Conservative and Very Conservative. No qualms with the survey. I do the same thing in several surveys over the next few weeks. Hillary never screens out but Trump does more times than not. I have certain clauses I sign/agree to with most of these surveys before entering so I can not exactly say who the surveys are hosted by but I will say that there are Colleges (some local some not), a News Channel and a Cable News Channel which are guilty to "Trump Screening" me. I have completed over 50 political surveys in the past month alone and have NEVER screened out when I said I was was supporting Hillary. The Trump answer alone has screened out over 60% of the surveys. So these surveys may not care so much about whether I am Republican or Democrat. They also may not care if I support or oppose Abortion, Illegal Immigration, Healthcare and so on. These surveys clearly want the Hillary Clinton answer and punish a Donald Trump one.

Interesting observations. The use of polls as a campaign tool has reached new heights during this election. I wonder if the so called "accuracy" of the polls in the final week of a POTUS election isn't simply the result of a successful movement of the voters by the manipulated polls?

As an aside, in addition to the outright manipulation of the sampled population for the polls I'm curious as to how pollsters get over the FACT that a lot of people like myself simply won't answer their phones when numbers we don't know come up. Add to that the increasing numbers of Americans who have no land lines and are more difficult to reach, how are pollsters getting to these folks?

If the media believed the polls they would not be going completely apoplectic in their efforts to defeat Trump. The media's anti-Trump efforts/marching orders/hysteria (and I mean ABSOLUTE hysteria) is beyond belief.

You can kiss the republic goodbye when the 'watchdog of government' is literally campaigning for corrupt, left-wing, BIG government politicians. Simply stunning.

If the media believed the polls they would not be going completely apoplectic in their efforts to defeat Trump. The media's anti-Trump efforts/marching orders/hysteria (and I mean ABSOLUTE hysteria) is beyond belief.

You can kiss the republic goodbye when the 'watchdog of government' is literally campaigning for corrupt, left-wing, BIG government politicians. Simply stunning.

I think you make an excellent point here. Now would be the time for the media to try to save face and preserve at least some aspect of impartiality before the election by pretending to be "neutral". Instead they're going all in to destroy Trump. They are still afraid and know they can't take their foot off the bias peddle even if it might ultimately destroy their profession. It would actually be fascinating to watch if it wasn't so sad.

As a kid back in the 70s and 80s I would hear how the Soviet Union controlled there media with propaganda and how they could get their people to believe anything.
I almost felt sorry for them but wondered how they could be so stupid to believe and how lucky we were to have a free press and a free society.

I have talked to 3 very strong Clinton supporters and their minds are completely gone with how good she is and how terrible Trump is. I just stay calm and try to point out a few things they should research Like wiki leaks website, Mena Arkansas, Clinton foundation Haiti . Many Clinton supporters are peace lovers but just not informed so I tell them to start with the petro dollar.
So far I'm 2 for 3 and haven't yet heard from 3... their eyes were opened, one is even going for Trump.

As a kid back in the 70s and 80s I would hear how the Soviet Union controlled there media with propaganda and how they could get their people to believe anything.
I almost felt sorry for them but wondered how they could be so stupid to believe and how lucky we were to have a free press and a free society.

I have talked to 3 very strong Clinton supporters and their minds are completely gone with how good she is and how terrible Trump is. I just stay calm and try to point out a few things they should research Like wiki leaks website, Mena Arkansas, Clinton foundation Haiti . Many Clinton supporters are peace lovers but just not informed so I tell them to start with the petro dollar.
So far I'm 2 for 3 and haven't yet heard from 3... their eyes were opened, one is even going for Trump.

gneiss;

Why do you have to guide and educate these people? Why do they not know this to begin with. There is enough information out there and enough chatter on the streets to know that Clinton's not a saint. How can someone who is about to vote not know this? Benghazi - how can they not know this, or not know that she fabricated a bunch of excuses and abandoned Americans in need. You'd have to be living under a rock to not have heard about this. The 33,000 SOS emails. Again, have to be under a rock the last 4 to 5 years. The Clinton Foundation and its abuses. Again, how would someone NOT know about this. This is the problem with liberal democrats, they are either low or no information voters and are easily manipulated. And once they get an agenda in their mind, it becomes as if written in stone, blinders pop up, common sense and reality go out the window. Almost the entirety of the democratic party is like this. Just look at Yappi as an example. I could point out 20 posters that fit the description of a liberal democrat described above just on this forum. They have this nitpicking fixation on Trump and know when he farts, yet Hillary scrubbed/deleted/ eliminated high level SOS communications and admits doing it and the sheeple just shrug their shoulders like so what. We shouldn't have to open their eyes, they should be aware enough and have enough common sense to make a rational and logical decision. This blinded idiocy shouldn't exist. But it does, we allow out, by enabling. If this was 1980, and there was hardly any welfare and food stamps and freebie handouts, Trump would be destroying Clinton, it wouldn't be close. People would need jobs to stay alive, you vote for the person who is going to create the jobs. No there is no reason to vote for a job creator, you don't need a job, the government will give you other peoples hard earned money for your vote. So there is no need for education or understanding of the candidates anymore, its a vote about who's going to keep giving me free stuff, and that's what the democratic party is now.

gneiss;

Why do you have to guide and educate these people? Why do they not know this to begin with. There is enough information out there and enough chatter on the streets to know that Clinton's not a saint. How can someone who is about to vote not know this? Benghazi - how can they not know this, or not know that she fabricated a bunch of excuses and abandoned Americans in need. You'd have to be living under a rock to not have heard about this. The 33,000 SOS emails. Again, have to be under a rock the last 4 to 5 years. The Clinton Foundation and its abuses. Again, how would someone NOT know about this. This is the problem with liberal democrats, they are either low or no information voters and are easily manipulated. And once they get an agenda in their mind, it becomes as if written in stone, blinders pop up, common sense and reality go out the window. Almost the entirety of the democratic party is like this. Just look at Yappi as an example. I could point out 20 posters that fit the description of a liberal democrat described above just on this forum. They have this nitpicking fixation on Trump and know when he farts, yet Hillary scrubbed/deleted/ eliminated high level SOS communications and admits doing it and the sheeple just shrug their shoulders like so what. We shouldn't have to open their eyes, they should be aware enough and have enough common sense to make a rational and logical decision. This blinded idiocy shouldn't exist. But it does, we allow out, by enabling. If this was 1980, and there was hardly any welfare and food stamps and freebie handouts, Trump would be destroying Clinton, it wouldn't be close. People would need jobs to stay alive, you vote for the person who is going to create the jobs. No there is no reason to vote for a job creator, you don't need a job, the government will give you other peoples hard earned money for your vote. So there is no need for education or understanding of the candidates anymore, its a vote about who's going to keep giving me free stuff, and that's what the democratic party is now.

I listen to NPR, CNN etc. many hours a day, it is unreal how they use this tool. Propaganda is effective on many and they just accept what is being feed to them. And anyone in the way get rid of them...Dr. Drew is probably suicidal after they canned him?

Gaslighting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL7Z86tgl2Q

Last edited:
I listen to NPR, CNN etc. many hours a day, it is unreal how they use this tool. Propaganda is effective on many and they just accept what is being feed to them. And anyone in the way get rid of them...Dr. Drew is probably suicidal after they canned him?

Gaslighting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL7Z86tgl2Q

gneiss, thanks for the link. As I wrote in another post, Trump should hire as many people as possible to monitor every potential fraudulent voting area in every swing state. He should also employ/hire some type of audit/internal accounting team to monitor and review the 40 some million early votes. But is there still enough non brainwashed/blinded voters out there as a majority? We'll find out here soon.

2e66cra.png

Republicans have done it democrats have done it. It has happened thousands of times throughout history, and will absolutely happen this year to some degree on both sides.
If you research hacking and how it could influence elections today you will be amazed. You can go on certain websites today and hire a hacker to swing a election on a small scale and it would take serious detective work to even notice.
Please research on your own and then you will realize the idiots in this video are holding the microphone.

I also would ask you to look into the debate interruptions by moderators and ask yourself if the shoe was on the other foot.

Then go to positive and negative in the main stream media for each candidate... the mighty wurlitzer plays on.

I feel like Hillary could murder a newborn baby on network TV live and the media would spin it. I remember in 2000 and 2004 the Media was doing their best to rig the election. They threw the George W's DUI right before the election they tried to call Florida early when the Western Panhandle was still voting which is vastly Republican. Then 4 years later Rather tried to make up news. That is child's play compared to what is going on now.

There is only one poll that matters. Has there been any research (unbiased) that indicates that a significant number of voters has ever changed their vote from one candidate to another from a different political party because of the predetermined slant of a poll(s)?

As you have indicated, you are a conservative. Your concern over fixed polls hurting conservative candidates suggests to me that those that ordinarily vote with you are mealy-minded sheep so easily swayed? Do they sway you away from your candidate? Are you the strong one and it's everyone else that's led around by the nose? I always thought it was conservatives that mocked liberals because it's not fair?

Of course I really don't see the problem because I don't pay attention to polls. I don't care how someone else plans to vote, nor would how someone else plans to vote change my intentions. In all honesty Levi, I don't think it influences you either.

Those who are always promoting personal responsibility are currently doing the exact opposite. Just funny that they are no different than anyone else when life doesn't go their way.

There is only one poll that matters. Has there been any research (unbiased) that indicates that a significant number of voters has ever changed their vote from one candidate to another from a different political party because of the predetermined slant of a poll(s)?

As you have indicated, you are a conservative. Your concern over fixed polls hurting conservative candidates suggests to me that those that ordinarily vote with you are mealy-minded sheep so easily swayed? Do they sway you away from your candidate? Are you the strong one and it's everyone else that's led around by the nose? I always thought it was conservatives that mocked liberals because it's not fair?

Of course I really don't see the problem because I don't pay attention to polls. I don't care how someone else plans to vote, nor would how someone else plans to vote change my intentions. In all honesty Levi, I don't think it influences you either.

Rigging polls can have two big effects on an election:

1) They can act to depress voter turnout on one side if people think that their candidate has already lost. They can also depress donations as people hold back on giving money to a "losing" candidate. In this way persistent, rigged polls become a self fulfilling prophesy on election day.

2) Human beings like to hop on board a "winners" bandwagon. This will be particularly true of voters who haven't made up their minds. Persistent, rigged polls that show one candidate surging to the lead will attract the band wagon hoppers.

In any election there is a continuum in the types of folks who are going to vote for a candidate. This ranges from hard core supporters like me to soft core supporters. Sure, folks like me won't be impacted that much by the crooked polling BUT there will be a group at the fringes of a candidates support that will be. In a close election these folks could be critically important.

BTW oskar, nice effort in trying to justify the indefensible. That's what liberals have always been best at.

This is not about the polls but it makes a point on how things are done. After Obama won in 12 and Reid was asked about his out right lie about Romney and his taxes his answer was " We won " Everything seems to be fair play in politics and we the American people allow it to happen and do not seem to care.

Rigging polls can have two big effects on an election:

1) They can act to depress voter turnout on one side if people think that their candidate has already lost. They can also depress donations as people hold back on giving money to a "losing" candidate. In this way persistent, rigged polls become a self fulfilling prophesy on election day.

2) Human beings like to hop on board a "winners" bandwagon. This will be particularly true of voters who haven't made up their minds. Persistent, rigged polls that show one candidate surging to the lead will attract the band wagon hoppers.

In any election there is a continuum in the types of folks who are going to vote for a candidate. This ranges from hard core supporters like me to soft core supporters. Sure, folks like me won't be impacted that much by the crooked polling BUT there will be a group at the fringes of a candidates support that will be. In a close election these folks could be critically important.

BTW oskar, nice effort in trying to justify the indefensible. That's what liberals have always been best at.

On the other hand, when those voters that lean to the left appear too stupid to vote their own informed mind I've seen conservative posters on this board indicate they should be denied the right to vote due to their ignorance. Wouldn't any voter of any political persuasion that would be swayed by polls fall into the too stupid to vote category? Or are you ok when the stupid uninformed voters helps your guy. You know, do as I say not as I do homerism.

You're just a black or white kinda guy. I question the validity of a point that you agree and that somehow suggests I'm a liberal justifying it? Team building isn't your strong suit I guess.

On the other hand, when those voters that lean to the left appear too stupid to vote their own informed mind I've seen conservative posters on this board indicate they should be denied the right to vote due to their ignorance. Wouldn't any voter of any political persuasion that would be swayed by polls fall into the too stupid to vote category? Or are you ok when the stupid uninformed voters helps your guy. You know, do as I say not as I do homerism.

You're just a black or white kinda guy. I question the validity of a point that you agree and that somehow suggests I'm a liberal justifying it? Team building isn't your strong suit I guess.

Everyone who is a US citizen has the right to vote, even the stupid ones.

Not sure what you're saying in this post. But of course polls will sway people and I suspect even some pretty smart & savvy folks can get bamboozled. Say you're going to donate more money to a campaign and you notice that two weeks out they're losing by 10 points and the odds of them winning are being reported as very low. Those "facts" might influence your decision to make the donation. Nothing stupid about that.

As far as you being a "liberal" I'm only guessing at that based on your digs at "conservatives". But I apologize if you're one of those magical moderate folks who float above all the partisan nity gritty dispensing the wisdom of all things "moderate" as they struggle to stay seated on the fence.

As an aside it's always intrigued me how "conservatives" aren't afraid to proudly wear that label but folks who talk like a liberal, walk like a liberal and quack like a liberal are so insulted to be called a liberal.

People from both sides can deny this all they want, but it's absolutely spot on. Great post oskar.

That's in part why I get fed up with all the political mudslinging that prevails. If you can't own up to your own dirt and point that out with the same veracity as you would someone else your integrity is null and void. It's like one big mud wrasslin match...without the hotties.

Or are you ok when the stupid uninformed voters helps your guy. You know, do as I say not as I do homerism.

Say what you will about Trump supporters but they are clearly issue driven voters. I've talked to a LOT of Trump supporters over the last few months and I've yet to meet an uninformed one. These are NOT low information voters. They are the ultimate issue voters. In all my conversations with Trump voters I haven't talked to one that doesn't see Trump as a flawed candidate. They get that he's an imperfect vessel for the message. But he's all we got and the issues important to us are so critical for the country that we put on blinders and support our guy.

The worst thing you can accuse Trump voters of IMO is that we've been naive and assumed the electorate would look beyond the candidate to the importance of the issues he's fighting for. In that we're guilty as charged. We assumed everyone could easily put on blinders and they can't. We've assumed that others would see the issues we deem critical as being as important to them and they haven't. I plead guilty to all these things. but none of these shortcomings are an indication of an uniformed group of voters. In fact they indicate quite the opposite.

That's in part why I get fed up with all the political mudslinging that prevails. If you can't own up to your own dirt and point that out with the same veracity as you would someone else your integrity is null and void. It's like one big mud wrasslin match...without the hotties.

Doesn't it get lonely standing above it all?

Everyone who is a US citizen has the right to vote, even the stupid ones.

Not sure what you're saying in this post. But of course polls will sway people and I suspect even some pretty smart & savvy folks can get bamboozled. Say you're going to donate more money to a campaign and you notice that two weeks out they're losing by 10 points and the odds of them winning are being reported as very low. Those "facts" might influence your decision to make the donation. Nothing stupid about that.

As far as you being a "liberal" I'm only guessing at that based on your digs at "conservatives". But I apologize if you're one of those magical moderate folks who float above all the partisan nity gritty dispensing the wisdom of all things "moderate" as they struggle to stay seated on the fence.

As an aside it's always intrigued me how "conservatives" aren't afraid to proudly wear that label but folks who talk like a liberal, walk like a liberal and quack like a liberal are so insulted to be called a liberal.

I most probably identified myself with William F. Buckley after he shed his racist views. Regarding our economy I tend to align myself with nutjob Pat Buchanan from 1992, and more currently Lou Dobbs. I'm not so sensitive that I can't laugh at myself, so if it distresses you that I might like to poke the conservative bear on occasion that's your problem.

I most probably identified myself with William F. Buckley after he shed his racist views. Regarding our economy I tend to align myself with nutjob Pat Buchanan from 1992, and more currently Lou Dobbs. I'm not so sensitive that I can't laugh at myself, so if it distresses you that I might like to poke the conservative bear on occasion that's your problem.

Excuse me for asking but given your statement above, why aren't you able to hold your nose and vote Trump? Or am I misreading your intentions? While the Donald isn't Buckley (which IMO is a good thing but that's an argument for another day) he definitely channels Buchanan and last I checked Lou Dobbs is almost as big a Trump backer as I am. So what gives, if anything?

From my experience on this board, that's usually because "liberal" is used as a derogatory term to label someone, regardless of their actual political beliefs, that's disagreeing with a Republican (and I'm intentionally using that term as opposed to conservative because there aren't many of them on here) poster or point of view.

From my experience on this board, that's usually because "liberal" is used as a derogatory term to label someone, regardless of their actual political beliefs, that's disagreeing with a Republican (and I'm intentionally using that term as opposed to conservative because there aren't many of them on here) poster or point of view.

So they hide what they are because they're afraid of being criticized on Yappi? Wow, that sure is a profile in courageously arguing for what you believe in.

Excuse me for asking but given your statement above, why aren't you able to hold your nose and vote Trump? Or am I misreading your intentions? While the Donald isn't Buckley (which IMO is a good thing but that's an argument for another day) he definitely channels Buchanan and last I checked Lou Dobbs is almost as big a Trump backer as I am. So what gives, if anything?

I respect my wife of 31 years, Trump doesn't. Too bad for him he thinks women are simply a vagina pos.