Playoffs W2: Winton Woods @ Withrow

It's going to come down too Coaching, Making Plays and Adjustments!! It can go either way!! I'm a Withrow Guy and My Son is a Winton Woods kid State Champ!! #22 T.S
Whatley that is cool man.
So who you rootin for?
Lol

Love that stadium by the way and was blessed to have played there when I was a kid.

Hope your son is doing well and we are very proud of all those guys!

BullSh****!!!!!! Don’t bring us into this. First game of the year for a lot young and new players. Just like the LS game, WW had a special teams score or two. If Withrow can put up two or more scores they should win this game. This Friday the RAMNATION will continue into week 3 of the postseason, The Kings Knights will be getting ready for BBall.
KLUMP!

I bow down sir.
It’s been awhile but when Trotwood and Klump roll in it’s on brother.

Rootin for your boys always except when we play y’all.
Good luck to Rams

Neither just hoping for a safe competitive game!!! Thanks!! He's doing good at Tiffin University!!
Love both Tiffin U and crosstown Heidelberg University.
Frost Kalnow Stadium I played in back in the day and also coached there many times.
Love Tiffin, OH and had beers at The Clover Club in just the last month.
I’ll keep an eye on the Dragons and your son.

For you guys tht don't watch football or understand it. I was judging Withrow off their games vs St.X & Trotwood and I can't see them getting much off on Grays defense. This guy held in check a potential Penn St. QB and potential WR while at Lakota West yrs ago. So he'll have his guys ready.

This is quite the matchup for 2nd round. Both teams have VERY solid defenses. Withrow has played very weak competition minus Trotwood and St. X. Withrow was able to hold Trotwood to 7 and X to 14, which is quite impressive. Winton Woods has played overall stiffer competition in the ECC and like Withrow, held Trotwood to 7.

Withrow can score on offense, unlike WW. However, can they score against WW defense? Not sold that they can. X provided a good blueprint for handling Withrow's weapons. Man them up with 2 safeties over the top. Press and rough up those receivers. They were very frustrated all night.

Now, can WW questionable O-line handle Withrow's D-Line who didn't have any issues against a GCL O-line? Not sure on that one either.

This could be a low scoring game, and also will probably have multiple Defensive touchdowns.

I want to say Withrow wins because they have a kicker, but my gut is telling me WW pulls out a close one. It would be wonderful to see the Tigers make it past the round of 32 for the first time in the school's history.

When was the last time these 2 teams met? It's been at least a decade if I'm not mistaken.

This is the hardest game for me to pick this week! I’m torn on who to choose. I want to take Withrow but I’m leaning WW. They’ve been battle tested and have played some really good teams. Withrow plays a weak schedule and would have a similar or worse record than WW if they played the same teams. I think defense prevails in this one. I’d say WW 20-14

WW has the weapons and the line held up last week. Missed some opportunities. Have to clean up the penalties, 179 yards is too much. It will be a fun game Withrows DPOY started at WW & played on the state championship team as a sophomore, the kids have been talking smack back and forth, it should be a good 1.

WW has the weapons and the line held up last week. Missed some opportunities. Have to clean up the penalties, 179 yards is too much. It will be a fun game Withrows DPOY started at WW & played on the state championship team as a sophomore, the kids have been talking smack back and forth, it should be a good 1.
Definitely can’t blame last week on the line.

This is quite the matchup for 2nd round. Both teams have VERY solid defenses. Withrow has played very weak competition minus Trotwood and St. X. Withrow was able to hold Trotwood to 7 and X to 14, which is quite impressive. Winton Woods has played overall stiffer competition in the ECC and like Withrow, held Trotwood to 7.

Withrow can score on offense, unlike WW. However, can they score against WW defense? Not sold that they can. X provided a good blueprint for handling Withrow's weapons. Man them up with 2 safeties over the top. Press and rough up those receivers. They were very frustrated all night.

Now, can WW questionable O-line handle Withrow's D-Line who didn't have any issues against a GCL O-line? Not sure on that one either.

This could be a low scoring game, and also will probably have multiple Defensive touchdowns.

I want to say Withrow wins because they have a kicker, but my gut is telling me WW pulls out a close one. It would be wonderful to see the Tigers make it past the round of 32 for the first time in the school's history.

When was the last time these 2 teams met? It's been at least a decade if I'm not mistaken.
The last they played it was in 2009, and Winton Woods beat them badly 66-6. That was the Winton Woods State Champion team.

The game will come down to who can execute in the 4th quarter. Winton Woods has had some battles to the end. However, Withrow has been skating since Week five. Both defenses are complex noses. However, Terhyon Nichols is the most underrated player in the city. He's headed to Kentucky, and the young man can flat-out play. If he plays super, then this might be a win for Death Row.

I think this may go the same as the Anderson game for WW. Too much pressure on the WW defense. Withrow scores 24 and that is more than WW can score.
Withrow definitely has better athleticism than Anderson but Anderson’s scheme is very intricate and is difficult to defend. I’m thinking this will be a lower scoring game. May be a change up in the WW offense this week. This game won’t be to big for WW, let’s see how Withrow handles it.

I just have a hard time seeing WW lose this game. I think it will be close by the WARRIORS find a way.

I just have a hard time seeing WW lose this game. I think it will be close by the WARRIORS find a way.
I don't see how WW is going to score points on Withrow. The defense is serious on Madison Road. The Tigers have dangerous speed, and can score in the offense, defense and special teams return game. WW just dropped a game to Lebanon two weeks ago. Where is this confidence coming from for them to win on the road?

I will say this having seen both teams this season Winton Woods defense will be able to hold Withrow's offense to minimum points even though WW offense has been non existent if they can establish the run game early and take advantage of Withrow's interior line (which is where they have given up the most big runs from) they can control clock and make it like an old fashion AFC north game they can win. If Withrow's offense is able to have those explosive plays and put up points then Winton Woods will have a hard time keeping up. I'm excited to watch this game it will be a true battle of two of the best teams in R8 with a lot of players that will be playing on Saturdays at a high level

I don't see how WW is going to score points on Withrow. The defense is serious on Madison Road. The Tigers have dangerous speed, and can score in the offense, defense and special teams return game. WW just dropped a game to Lebanon two weeks ago. Where is this confidence coming from for them to win on the road?
If Withrow wins it will be low scoring. If WW wins it will be low scoring, I don't see either offense lighting up the scoreboard.