PLAYOFF TICKETS

That’d be alright, but many of us cant get Spectrum. Plus, I don’t see Spectrum sending a crew to southwest Ohio to cover a D7 game.

As far as I know you can buy the livestream without spectrum cable, and they have many more games on the livestream ppv’s than is shown on tv.

That’d be alright, but many of us cant get Spectrum. Plus, I don’t see Spectrum sending a crew to southwest Ohio to cover a D7 game.
Even at neutral sites one team is the "home" team. Could allow both sides to stream, the host site could stream, or maybe the designated home team could stream.

If trump did not down play the virus.There Hardly be any virus. Still 50000 cases.you must be a Republican.
and you must be 12yrs old to believe the above statement. "There would hardly be any virus" if trump didnt down play it???? Thats funny. Trump Down played it so there was not mass hysteria. When he shut down travel to and from China......all the Dems claimed he was racist. which has always been their go to move with Trump. Meanwhile....your superstar Pelosi was going into China town hugging everyone and telling people it was safe to go there....and was actually begging people to go there................sure its President Trumps fault. you keep beleiving that....along with the rest of the lies the media is telling you........You should really get some of your info from sources other than CNN.......you might be surprised in what you hear!!!

Well it Donald trump fault
Why is it Donald Trump's fault?
Is he the governor of Ohio?
Did he create the coronavirus?
Didn't he try to stop the spread of the virus by restricting travel to and from china?
Wasn't he ostracized for stopping travel to Europe and china also?
Weren't those measures intended to limit the spread of the disease?
Hasn't he tried everything recommended by the "experts" to neutralize the disease.
Didn't pelosi invite the American public to a chinese celebration in San Francisco long after Trump stopped a lot of foreign travel?
Of course she did - no masks or social distancing at that street festival.
And biden characterized Trump as a xenophobe for restricting travel then later admitted Trump was correct to do so.
I could continue, but I won't. That's enough.
Get your facts straight before making allegations.

Last edited:
Didn't he try to stop the spread of the virus by restricting travel to and from china?
Hasn't he tried everything recommended by the "experts" to neutralize the disease.
Didn't pelosi invite the American public to a chinese celebration in San Francisco long after Trump stopped a lot of foreign travel?
And biden characterized Trump as a xenophobe for restricting travel then later admitted Trump was correct to do so.
Facts will not cure Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Well it sou
As far as I know you can buy the livestream without spectrum cable, and they have many more games on the livestream ppv’s than is shown on tv.
I wish/hope that is true. But for some reason I thought you needed to have Spectrum to get the live stream. Either that or if you have Spectrum TV, then the live streams would be free to you and people that don't have Spectrum (like me), would pay per game. Once anyone knows the final verdict on how the live streaming will actually work, feel free to update. Thanks.

I just got off the phone with Spectrum. They made it very clear that the only way to watch any of the Ohio HS playoffs covered by Spectrum is: you MUST have Spectrum TV. If you don't have Spectrum TV, you CAN NOT watch any games that SPECTRUM broadcasts on TV or online. You can't buy a game online. You MUST have their package and an account with them. With fee's and taxes its about $65 a month.

I just got off the phone with Spectrum. They made it very clear that the only way to watch any of the Ohio HS playoffs covered by Spectrum is: you MUST have Spectrum TV. If you don't have Spectrum TV, you CAN NOT watch any games that SPECTRUM broadcasts on TV or online. You can't buy a game online. You MUST have their package and an account with them. With fee's and taxes its about $65 a month.

I don't have Spectrum and was able to buy a game online for $10 this past weekend.

Here is the link to games:

Last edited:
Even at neutral sites one team is the "home" team. Could allow both sides to stream, the host site could stream, or maybe the designated home team could stream.
True, but schools that contracted with the NFHS Network (which is common in my area) have stationary cameras set up in their home press boxes and won’t be able to lug them to a neutral site.

The last 2 years, I got the Spectrum app, not the equipment, and it was like $33 for the month. Then I cancelled it, the day after the championship games. BTW, I have Directv as my main provider

and you must be 12yrs old to believe the above statement. "There would hardly be any virus" if trump didnt down play it???? Thats funny. Trump Down played it so there was not mass hysteria. When he shut down travel to and from China......all the Dems claimed he was racist. which has always been their go to move with Trump. Meanwhile....your superstar Pelosi was going into China town hugging everyone and telling people it was safe to go there....and was actually begging people to go there................sure its President Trumps fault. you keep beleiving that....along with the rest of the lies the media is telling you........You should really get some of your info from sources other than CNN.......you might be surprised in what you hear!!!
Wow another republican lol it be over nov 3 biden will make sure next year we can see football.

How can you support the worst president ever? Yesterday he er
Keep drinking the kool aid it be over nov 3.Trump is a awful leader.

If trump did not down play the virus.There Hardly be any virus. Still 50000 cases.you must be a Republican.

You are full of it..... 2 million predicted to die from virus in the US, Trump did everything possible and cut that down to just over 200,000. Success..... in the end it is the individual who chooses to wear a mask and social distant.... stop blaming Trump that is the chump way out. Oh yeah, Nordonia sucks!!!!!!

You are full of it..... 2 million predicted to die from virus in the US, Trump did everything possible and cut that down to just over 200,000. Success..... in the end it is the individual who chooses to wear a mask and social distant.... stop blaming Trump that is the chump way out. Oh yeah, Nordonia sucks!!!!!!

..................but I hear they (Nordonia) has more team speed than LaSalle :eek:;)

P.S. Go Bombers !!!

Wow you drink the kool aid South Korea has 50 million people. Only 422 deaths they have a great leader and wear masks.Get off the kool aid.

The last 2 years, I got the Spectrum app, not the equipment, and it was like $33 for the month. Then I cancelled it, the day after the championship games. BTW, I have Directv as my main provider
I also have Directv, only because I want the NFL ticket. Spectrum refused to negotiate their price. I wanted it for about 7 weeks, then cancel like you did. I didn't tell them that, but that was my plan.

I also have Directv, only because I want the NFL ticket. Spectrum refused to negotiate their price. I wanted it for about 7 weeks, then cancel like you did. I didn't tell them that, but that was my plan.
I was planning on starting it on October 23, and ending November 21. So I would get the last 5 weeks of the tourney. Even at the $65 you was offered sounds like a lot, but if they are charging $10 a game, you would have your money's worth just watching the 7 state championship games. Then you get the other 4 weeks, so should still be worth it. Will see what they offer me, but it was like $33 last year, for a month

I have Armstrong. But can use my parents' login to watch the games.

What's infuriating is that they live in PA and can watch the Ohio games live on TV. I live in Ohio and cannot.

I have Armstrong. But can use my parents' login to watch the games.

What's infuriating is that they live in PA and can watch the Ohio games live on TV. I live in Ohio and cannot.
For those that suggest that revenue generations is not one of the OHSAA's primary goals as an organization, please refer to the above statement.

So a high school that host a play off game gets $1600 for each game hosted ?

What about concessions? Do the schools get that ?