Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorses Trump - first repub. in nearly 50 years

And this is just for humans. If we look at the natural world as a whole, it gets even more complicated as various animals have exhibited the ability to spontaneously change from one sex to another.

All of this is just to say, that male and female aren't as black and white as you all want it to be.
Surely its not my job to pay for a child I didn't have. Not my body

And this is just for humans. If we look at the natural world as a whole, it gets even more complicated as various animals have exhibited the ability to spontaneously change from one sex to another.

I saw Bruce Jenner do that once ..........pretty amazing

All of this is just to say, that male and female aren't as black and white as you all want it to be.

Humans are sexually binary - male and female. The only other option for reproduction in nature is asexuality, which is more or less self-cloning.

Mating through sexual reproduction is imperfect. As a result, there are a wide manner of errors that can occur.

Anomalies prove the rule; they wouldn't be anomalies if they were the norm. Humans are either male or female, there's no other option. Whether a person's brain matches their productive organs doesn't change this - there is not such thing as being "non-binary", a person who claims this most likely had an incongruent brain development or an extremely rare chromosome disorder (emphasis on disorder).