Pittsburg-Area-Antifa-Leader-Tweets-Warning-To-Trump

DB135

Last edited:

How long will it be before, they ask Biden to step down?!

So let me get this straight. If Trump doesn't concede by Sunday Antifa thugs will invade conservative areas of PA and block the roads so they can't get to work and feed their families? And the rubes better watch out because Antifa will be armed. Has this Antifa fool ever been to backwoods PA? George Romero has and he gets it right in Dawn of the Dead.

So let me get this straight. If Trump doesn't concede by Sunday Antifa thugs will invade conservative areas of PA and block the roads so they can't get to work and feed their families? And the rubes better watch out because Antifa will be armed. Has this Antifa fool ever been to backwoods PA? George Romero has and he gets it right in Dawn of the Dead.

Deer Season is a bad time for them to consider this.

Gun ownership in backwoods PA is like 10 per capita

No...the guy is a phantom troll to get you guys off your rocker. It's kind of like the phantom state rep candidates that the Florida GOP entered into races to siphon of democratic votes. The candidates never campaigned, never advertised, never were seen in the public. They were not real candidates. It was gaming the system. Some may call it cheating. This is an example of the same thing. He is not really affiliated with any ANTIFA inspired group. Stop being such easy prey.

No...the guy is a phantom troll to get you guys off your rocker. It's kind of like the phantom state rep candidates that the Florida GOP entered into races to siphon of democratic votes. The candidates never campaigned, never advertised, never were seen in the public. They were not real candidates. It was gaming the system. Some may call it cheating. This is an example of the same thing. He is not really affiliated with any ANTIFA inspired group. Stop being such easy prey.
So he's kinda like Chris Cuomo or Anderson Cooper?

Antifa is not a group ........it's an idea...... remember?

So you agree, no real conservative would be proud they let themselves be triggered by this douche. (y)

Who is being triggered? Most of us are laughing at the guy.

The idea that an armed Antifa would try to block roads in rural PA conjures up all sorts of funny scenes. My first thought was Romero's original Dawn of the Dead.

Antifa is not a group ........it's an idea...... remember?
Yes. That is what I said. Please read. I said ANTIFA inspired group. I would never be that dumb to call a group antifa.

Please make note of this.

Who is being triggered? Most of us are laughing at the guy.

The idea that an armed Antifa would try to block roads in rural PA conjures up all sorts of funny scenes. My first thought was Romero's original Dawn of the Dead.
If we all agree it is fake, why the heck is it posted?

So I'm a funny guy, I'm here to amuse you?

What's so f----ng funny about me?!?
You really are a funny guy!

1606260242411.png

Yes. That is what I said. Please read. I said ANTIFA inspired group. I would never be that dumb to call a group antifa.

Please make note of this.
Even though, they call themselves antifa. This re*arded splitting of hairs let’s these groups continue to cause destruction while absolving their behavior. Who cares what they call themselves? They need to be stomped out. You can’t try to burn down the Portland Courthouse for an entire summer and get away with it bc you call yourselves “anti fascists”

Even though, they call themselves antifa. This re*arded splitting of hairs let’s these groups continue to cause destruction while absolving their behavior. Who cares what they call themselves? They need to be stomped out. You can’t try to burn down the Portland Courthouse for an entire summer and get away with it bc you call yourselves “anti fascists”
All extreme groups need to be stomped out. FBI just came out with the annual domestic terror and hate crime report. White supremacy remains the #1 threat.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h