Pitbulls

Sam Fischer

Cooling Off
Should the Cincinnati ban be lifted? I say no. In fact, I say if you want to own a pitbull then you should be put down.

http://www.examiner.com/article/happy-4th-of-july-it-s-an-american-pit-bull-day

"DogsBite.org speculates “Of the 1,663,167 shelter dogs projected to be euthanized in 2009, pit bulls account for 58%” even though “pit bulls are not more than 5% of the total U.S. dog population.”

What a terrible comment on our society.

What has become of America’s once most popular breed? What has become of a country which allows the mass euthanasia of the first native American dog breed, the American pit bull?"

53d104c2800e02f31f28deef831cb60f.jpg

:>---

Those stats are comparable to .....well you know. Hate to get this thread locked.

Ugly but true. There is a demographic of peeps that have been responsible for the contribution to the viciousness and bad rap of Pits. I'll give you a hint... Michael Vick. Sorry, but that's just a fact.

That article is seriously a joke.

The fact that mostly blacks have taken the breed and tarnished it by giving it a sully reputation is also a fact. It amazes me that something is plain as day, and people are still afraid to admit the truth for fear of being a racist. The majority of people who raise pits to fight are thugs, and the majority of those thugs are black. Maybe Vick and da Boys need to to tie one to a tree and beat it to death again to drive the point home. I've had a pit, my sister had two. They were very lovable dogs, never aggressive. But when a lowlife like Vick raises them in violence and inbreeding and then sells pups out to whomever... you'll have some mean dogs running around the hood.

Somebody needs to beat Vick to death the next time he under performs.

It's ALL about the owner and how the dog is trained. You train a pit to be mean, it will be mean. You train a pit to be a well behaved pet and that's what you'll get.

BTW...stupid thread.