Pic central are underachievers

Spring

Have all these D-1 players and pros in the nfl and 1 state championship lol. And they get most of there talent from parents who have graduated from columbus city school. But i will say this if you want to get a D-1 go there but if you want to be part of a underachieving progam your at the right school

They won the D1 State last year ?

:unsure:
Or you can say twice in the last 3 years. It’s PC and St. Edward that run Ohios top division. The two programs own 5 of the last 6 State Championships.

PC- 2017, 2019

St. Edward- 2014, 2015, 2018

And don’t forget se
Or you can say twice in the last 3 years. It’s PC and St. Edward that run Ohios top division. The two programs own 5 of the last 6 State Championships.

PC- 2017, 2019

St. Edward- 2014, 2015, 2018

And don’t forget the other 2 years when they didn’t get to the title game they lost in the state semifinals. They look to win it all again this year too. Under achievers, I don’t think so. They are a public not private too. As far as players. You are flat out wrong with the transfers in from Columbus. Most transfer to Pick North big Central. Most playmakers are all homegrown. Look at this year 10+ solid D1 players and I think only 1 was a transfer in. They have a great youth and Jr high feeder system. Also the transfer D1 player didn’t get that offer I don’t think until this year playing for Pick Central. Finally they have a tough non-conference schedule every year. Under achievers I think not.