Painesville Riverside's Head Coach steps down

Spin it how you want it as well. The series began at the end of the Triv era. Respect for scheduling it but what else would you expect from a top 15 enrollment school in the state who finally figured it out in the Triv era how to be successful and slowed the flow of kids going private and turned into a top 5 program in the state. Admit it….little brother should be 2-0 against big brother, including coming back from 2+ touchdowns this past year to win games like you used to win. As much as you want your get back this year it’s not happening. Get over it.

While we’re on the subject of get over it, Tiger is never leaving Kirtland. So stop bringing that up whenever a job opens.
It's not deflecting for me. You are the one deflecting to Eds. Eds was first played in 09. Triv retired after 2019....just quit while you are behind

Mentor wanted the series to continue with Riverside . Riverside made no effort to do it. It's what happened. That's a fact and not spin

No Riverside shouldn't have been 2-0. I can easily argue Mentor blew both games if anything. But a split is fine. Unlike Riverside , Mentor routinely schedules good opponents and isn't afraid of potential losses to do so. That's why after a loss, we wanted it to continue . Riverside was content with one win .

Where did you even go to school ? It's you that seems to have a grudge here . And you are the one acting pretty upset

Also I'm pretty sure I said no way would Tiger leave for Riverside in this thread and he shouldn't. Riverside isn't a better program or step up from Kirtland.

I could see Tiger leaving for a higher division job if he wants a new challenge some day. But probably D1 to a program with more success to try to win at that level

And to be fair, Riverside decided to replace Mentor with a team that won their first round playoff game this past year.
At least we don't brag about getting to the second round in the expanded playoffs as a high achievement...

Talk to me when Riverside can at least win a region

At least we don't brag about getting to the second round in the expanded playoffs as a high achievement...

Talk to me when Riverside can at least win a region
Sorry I don’t sit on a message board repeatedly and get my rocks off talking down from the top of the Mentor is awesome mountain

Still didn’t get beat at home to a 1-8 12 seed. Who was their one regular season win against btw??? And there was another thread

Sorry I don’t sit on a message board repeatedly and get my rocks off talking down from the top of the Mentor is awesome mountain

Still didn’t get beat at home to a 1-8 12 seed. Who was their one regular season win against btw??? And there was another thread
You apparently read a lot. And most likely have other accounts to post. I have just one. And I'm not even on here posting every day

That team is St Ignatius who unlike Riverside plays a top of the line schedule every year. So when they aren't at their best, they take losses.
And they are another program Riverside fans have no business talking down to

Again win a region before you try to spout off , clown

You apparently read a lot. And most likely have other accounts to post. I have just one. And I'm not even on here posting every day

That team is St Ignatius who unlike Riverside plays a top of the line schedule every year. So when they aren't at their best, they take losses.

As much as I hate to stroke your tough guy online ego (and as much as I hate myself for it as well) these are my first ever (and probably last) posts on here compared to your 16k+. Your constant butthurt nature (evident by the clown sign off) anytime someone has the audacity to disagree with you or demean the mighty Cardinals is borderline pathetic. As many have stated, including yourself, it’s high school football. Many times you have called out others for not bending the knee to Mentor when they come on Mentor threads. Now you come on to a Riverside thread talking about their coach resigning due to other factors and say their program is trash. Sorry you can’t get your get back this year. Maybe one day you will. It is laudable what Mentor was able to accomplish during the Triv years. Hopefully Riverside can get there one day. I just laugh when you get all mad about Riverside not scheduling a game with Mentor when Mentor decided to drop Ed’s who clearly widened the gap and kept Ignatius who has not. Why the Riverside-Mentor game wasn’t rescheduled I will never know. But don’t come on here and act like a hypocrite when people suggest you schedule Ed’s, who in the past Mentor has respectfully beat in classics, but have seen the gap between you two widen and you say no thanks, but you’ll still play Ignatius who you are way more competitive against. Although after last years two losses to Ignatius maybe you’ll be looking for a new week 2….

As much as I hate to stroke your tough guy online ego (and as much as I hate myself for it as well) these are my first ever (and probably last) posts on here compared to your 16k+. Your constant butthurt nature (evident by the clown sign off) anytime someone has the audacity to disagree with you or demean the mighty Cardinals is borderline pathetic. As many have stated, including yourself, it’s high school football. Many times you have called out others for not bending the knee to Mentor when they come on Mentor threads. Now you come on to a Riverside thread talking about their coach resigning due to other factors and say their program is trash. Sorry you can’t get your get back this year. Maybe one day you will. It is laudable what Mentor was able to accomplish during the Triv years. Hopefully Riverside can get there one day. I just laugh when you get all mad about Riverside not scheduling a game with Mentor when Mentor decided to drop Ed’s who clearly widened the gap and kept Ignatius who has not. Why the Riverside-Mentor game wasn’t rescheduled I will never know. But don’t come on here and act like a hypocrite when people suggest you schedule Ed’s, who in the past Mentor has respectfully beat in classics, but have seen the gap between you two widen and you say no thanks, but you’ll still play Ignatius who you are way more competitive against. Although after last years two losses to Ignatius maybe you’ll be looking for a new week 2….
I've been on here almost 17 years. That post count averages out to less than 3 posts a day. Which as you can see can go over if I'm dealing with a clown like you. Other days obviously I dont post. Good try though. Was honestly funny to read your uninformed posts while watching basketball after being out for half the day

I'd say anything I say online right to your face so enough with that bs.

I didn't say anything about the coach resigning due to other factors. I said they obviously aren't confident in an upward trajectory or else they wouldn't stop playing Mentor . You got butthurt on that comment and started an argument

And yes we do know that happened. It's a fact. Mentor wanted it to continue. I heard it from our AD directly.

I explained the Ignatius and eds stuff. You are choosing to ignore it.

You are obviously on here a ton reading and I'm still betting you post on another name. Riverside beat Mentor once in their history. Congrats. Clearly with their low standards, they are content with that

Last edited:
They will just claim y’all are the same person posting under different usernames to excuse the irrational behavior.

They will just claim y’all are the same person posting under different usernames to excuse the irrational behavior.
The guy had no posts on the name until yesterday but has referenced stuff for years. That's why I said that. And many on here do create many names for some reason

But again if you blocked me and didn't read the posts , you wouldn't see half the convo

We all know you read it

D2 and D3 schools not scheduling D1 Mentor is very upsetting to MG. D1 Mentor not scheduling D1 Ed’s is completely logical to MG.
Not upsetting. Just telling it like it is.

The Chardon guys will brag over practice , but they won't schedule a real game. Don't really care if we play them or not, but it's hilarious to me that they try to brag on practice

With Riverside, their poster said it will become a big rivalry. We told him Riverside would likely bounce after the 2 years and they did. I said plenty of times that no WRC team would become a consistent schedule for Mentor in football

So definitely not upset because I said this would likely happen and was right. It was expected

The new Riverside poster ( or whatever he is) quoted me to start the argument . I wasn't talking to him. Didn't know he existed. The guy got butthurt that I said Riverside must not see the upward trajectory since they wouldn't renew vs Mentor. It was a comment made to another poster and not him

Last edited: