#PACtion™ 2024

Hey Rich! Just wanted to let you know....you were nominated as one of Yappi's top posters!....The man, the myth, not yet legend...lol
Thank you, that's really hawt.

I'm celebrating by going to Cincinnata this weekend. GF needs to see Fiona and Fritz at the zoo. Throwing in the Crosstown Shootout Saturday night (My GF's co-alma mater Xavier vs UC basketball game) and the Bingles Bangles Bengals vs the Indy Dolts Sunday. Gotta get a couple hot metts and a Hudy. Probably a big fish bowl bloody mary at The Banks outside the stadium.

The Jake Browning Effect Is Real and Taking Over.

@Rich Kotite
1701881729664.png

Maxie Pad right now after finally winning the big one...

Maxie and Styx......

I am a new member of this PACtion group...I want to say we are a fun bunch, that is why I stayed after Manchester chose their Coach.....one of the things that make us great is we are original and no duplication...free flowing...but we do not like the everyday duplication. I am pretty sure there are other threads on here that will welcome you guys with open arms and support your results...not so much here

Maxie Pad right now after finally winning the big one...

As a Dover rube, you shouldn’t be talking about any other school’s football program. The Tornadoes’ playoff record is pathetic, 20-25 W-L record and only one semifinal game, which occurred in 2012! Maybe you should shut your mouth.

Maxie and Styx......

I am a new member of this PACtion group...I want to say we are a fun bunch, that is why I stayed after Manchester chose their Coach.....one of the things that make us great is we are original and no duplication...free flowing...but we do not like the everyday duplication. I am pretty sure there are other threads on here that will welcome you guys with open arms and support your results...not so much here
You will have to leave BigBlue. You can spell.:mad:

Absolutely! And a few old German items on the menu - nodding to the German heritage of Cincy.

I enjoy Cincinnati.
I saw the German items on their menu...It has been awhile since I have been to Cinnci...I am planning on going in the spring....my cousin's son is a real good goalie for his lacrosse team. I am going to ask about this place. Have you ever been to this place....lol

Of course I have. Kewpee burgers are legend.

FYI - I had a galley boy recently. It was two patties smashed together with messy sauce dripping everywhere. Many people would be critical of it.

I say - that's fine American tradition.

Put those galley boys in one of those launchers they use at minor league baseball games to shoot wrapped hot dogs into the stands. Launch those galley boy burgers to the 300 people in the home stands at The Slaw.

Imagine the entertainment value: you get to watch Coach Julio Gulling's 'Stang play calling and galley boy burgers are being fired at you. All of this at the last field in Stark County with groundskeeper willy's crabgrass.

1701885047091.png

Of course if the use of a John Deere vehicle is needed at William E. Kurtz Stadium they would need to be careful. You don't want to leave ruts in groundskeeper willy's prized and beloved crabgrass.

Last edited:
Smoove have some rilly good ideas now for Coventry half-time competionations next year. Smoove love the idea of firing Galley Boy burgers outta a potato launcher......Smoove would end up eatin' a couple of those M-F'ers they soo good, might even make Smoove go without gettin' with a chickie for a few days.......Nah, THAT ain't gonna happenate, so Smoove will just continue poundin' and eatin' not-so-good-for-Smoove food. Smoove's cardio-guy, whatnever they be called, will be madder at Smoove than the chickie from Rittman's concessionary stand and accidentally gotted her foot stuck in Smoove's moonroof when we was gettin' our Mooves on.....do not ask Smoove how it happenated, but the doggone roof closed while she was hangin' out the roof, silly and freaky-deaky, but what a great timation Smoove had.

Now, as for the Shreve ladies pictured in a previous post, some of those fine ladies look very familiar to Smoove. Those dresses and hair bonnets do somethin' to Smoove that drive Smoove crazee and all Smoove want to do is get them into a concessionary stand and throw some of the bestest game Smoove have ever throwed at concessionary chickies....Smoove had a dreamation one time where Smoove came up to the concessionary stand and all the chickies was wearin' the typical Amish attire, or so it lookated......they was all sittin' down and then all of the suddenation, Brenda Sue stood up and her skirt was shorter than one that chickie from Pretty Woman wored in that movie.....Smoove tellin' y'all, she prolly needed a hair bonnet around her nether-regionations, as Smoove have been tolt! Whew, she was finer than Marsha from the Brady Bunch, y'all! Yes, Smoove gots a Jonesification for Marsha in the Brady Bunch, ahhyight?! Anywayz, Brenda Sue strutted her BAD-SELF right up to Smoove and said to SMoove, this is what she said, she said, "Smoove, besides ME, what can I get for you?!" "WHAT?!?!" Smoove replied with utter chaosification in Smoove's voice. "I seent you here before and I was with someone, but now I just want to get you whatever you want, and that includifies me." At this point, Smoove was about burstin' from Smoove's britches, Smoove tellin' y'all! "Umm, Smoove will take a Coney Dog, a Coke, and your phone number." Now, Smoove was not thinkatin' straight, obviously because ehrbody knows she ain't gonna have no phone as a Amish girly-girl. "I don't have a phone, Smoove, but I bet you can hit all my right digits," she commentated to me. "Oh, Ahhright, then Smoove just wanna get a coney dog and get whichu Brenda Sue", then Smoove gigglitated 'cuz Smoove made a fun rhyme and she cracked her smile that made Smoove wanna get the Mooves right now. Next thing Smoove knows, Smoove woked up from the dream and was ready to rock and rollify, if y'all knows what Smoove is gettin' at.
So, Smoove have high-high mad respectification for the Shreve chickies, the Rittman chickies, and all chickies. But the Concessionary Chickies will always have a special place in Smoove's mind and heart and jeans!
Smoove out!

Smoove have some rilly good ideas now for Coventry half-time competionations next year. Smoove love the idea of firing Galley Boy burgers outta a potato launcher......Smoove would end up eatin' a couple of those M-F'ers they soo good, might even make Smoove go without gettin' with a chickie for a few days.......Nah, THAT ain't gonna happenate, so Smoove will just continue poundin' and eatin' not-so-good-for-Smoove food. Smoove's cardio-guy, whatnever they be called, will be madder at Smoove than the chickie from Rittman's concessionary stand and accidentally gotted her foot stuck in Smoove's moonroof when we was gettin' our Mooves on.....do not ask Smoove how it happenated, but the doggone roof closed while she was hangin' out the roof, silly and freaky-deaky, but what a great timation Smoove had.

Now, as for the Shreve ladies pictured in a previous post, some of those fine ladies look very familiar to Smoove. Those dresses and hair bonnets do somethin' to Smoove that drive Smoove crazee and all Smoove want to do is get them into a concessionary stand and throw some of the bestest game Smoove have ever throwed at concessionary chickies....Smoove had a dreamation one time where Smoove came up to the concessionary stand and all the chickies was wearin' the typical Amish attire, or so it lookated......they was all sittin' down and then all of the suddenation, Brenda Sue stood up and her skirt was shorter than one that chickie from Pretty Woman wored in that movie.....Smoove tellin' y'all, she prolly needed a hair bonnet around her nether-regionations, as Smoove have been tolt! Whew, she was finer than Marsha from the Brady Bunch, y'all! Yes, Smoove gots a Jonesification for Marsha in the Brady Bunch, ahhyight?! Anywayz, Brenda Sue strutted her BAD-SELF right up to Smoove and said to SMoove, this is what she said, she said, "Smoove, besides ME, what can I get for you?!" "WHAT?!?!" Smoove replied with utter chaosification in Smoove's voice. "I seent you here before and I was with someone, but now I just want to get you whatever you want, and that includifies me." At this point, Smoove was about burstin' from Smoove's britches, Smoove tellin' y'all! "Umm, Smoove will take a Coney Dog, a Coke, and your phone number." Now, Smoove was not thinkatin' straight, obviously because ehrbody knows she ain't gonna have no phone as a Amish girly-girl. "I don't have a phone, Smoove, but I bet you can hit all my right digits," she commentated to me. "Oh, Ahhright, then Smoove just wanna get a coney dog and get whichu Brenda Sue", then Smoove gigglitated 'cuz Smoove made a fun rhyme and she cracked her smile that made Smoove wanna get the Mooves right now. Next thing Smoove knows, Smoove woked up from the dream and was ready to rock and rollify, if y'all knows what Smoove is gettin' at.
So, Smoove have high-high mad respectification for the Shreve chickies, the Rittman chickies, and all chickies. But the Concessionary Chickies will always have a special place in Smoove's mind and heart and jeans!
Smoove out!
I demand Coventry as school #8. PACtion commissioner Gary Woods needs to make a smoove moove.

If Gary can't get this done, I will demand a new PACtion commissioner.

Perhaps someone who's a peacemaker like this man with his hands at heart center saying namaste:

1701890155351.png

If High Life is the champagne of beers,

what beer is the Chardonnay of beers??
This one has me genuinely baffled.

Since champagne is higher up the drink chart than chardonnay that means a beer even lower on the drink chart than Miller High Life is what we're after. I think.

So I'll throw Iron City out there and get hate mail from our new South Hills Western PA poster @Mikefln

Or I could say Rolling Rock since my mother swears by it and won't drink any other beer.

I don't know of anyone other than the hardest of hardcore Pittsburghers or my mother (an original Clevelander, ironically) who like that stuff.

Since champagne is higher up the drink chart than chardonnay that means a beer even lower on the drink chart than Miller High Life is what we're after. I think.

So I'll throw Iron City out there and get hate mail from our new South Hills Western PA poster @Mikefln

Or I could say Rolling Rock since my mother swears by it and won't drink any other beer.

I don't know of anyone other than the hardest of hardcore Pittsburghers or my mother (an original Clevelander, ironically) who like that stuff.
How dare you hate on Arn city. Now Rolling Rock left the area in the mid 2000s when those buttwipes at anheuser busch bought them, i nominate them.

Well Rich,

perhaps I’m a victim of this marketing campaign. For years I believed that Miller High Life was high on the beer ladder… just because I was taking Miller High Life’s word for it… kinda like Buddy the Elf takes Jovi on a date to the place that he believes possesses the World’s Best Cup of Coffee just because the neon sign says so. I no longer believe that, but the residual damage has been done. Sometimes, in a moment of weakness, High Life is my choice, and I’m expectant that it will deliver.

In that context, anywhere from between Icehouse (high) and Schlitz (low)… maybe Genesee as a dark horse?

Well Rich,

perhaps I’m a victim of this marketing campaign. For years I believed that Miller High Life was high on the beer ladder… just because I was taking Miller High Life’s word for it… kinda like Buddy the Elf takes Jovi on a date to the place that he believes possesses the World’s Best Cup of Coffee just because the neon sign says so. I no longer believe that, but the residual damage has been done.

In that context, anywhere from between Icehouse (high) and Schlitz (low)… maybe Genesee as a dark horse?
Anyone recall Genesee 12-Horse? That was some good stuff back in high school.

How dare you hate on Arn city. Now Rolling Rock left the area in the mid 2000s when those buttwipes at anheuser busch bought them, i nominate them.
Wait a sec, just had a marketing idea - butt wipes sold with large pack beer/big bottles of alcohol. Think about it. Could even be tied to the brand. Coors wipes smell like a mountain stream. Whiskey like corn on the cob. Bud light like a transvestite...

Boys, I think this idea has some legs!

Little known face aft the Kansas Jayhawks and CVCA. When CVCA started the football program and needed uniforms Glenn Mason was the coach at Kansas. He was CVCA football founder Ray Carroscia's coach at Kent State. Ray reached out to Glen for uniforms and he and another guy from CVCA took a uhaul out to Kansas and picked up the first year football uniforms and equipment for CVCA. The retired Jayhawks unis lasted 2 years until donors stepped up and got the CVCA uniforms that the team wore when they entered the PAC.
1701895742051.png

Little known face aft the Kansas Jayhawks and CVCA. When CVCA started the football program and needed uniforms Glenn Mason was the coach at Kansas. He was CVCA football founder Ray Carroscia's coach at Kent State. Ray reached out to Glen for uniforms and he and another guy from CVCA took a uhaul out to Kansas and picked up the first year football uniforms and equipment for CVCA. The retired Jayhawks unis lasted 2 years until donors stepped up and got the CVCA uniforms that the team wore when they entered the PAC. View attachment 51042
True story
College Football Ku GIF by Kansas Athletics

Rock. Chalk. #PACtion™

I demand Coventry as school #8. PACtion commissioner Gary Woods needs to make a smoove moove.

If Gary can't get this done, I will demand a new PACtion commissioner.

Perhaps someone who's a peacemaker like this man with his hands at heart center saying namaste:

View attachment 51039
Smoove is 100% down with Coventry joinin' the PACtion for 2025. Smoove don't thinkate it could be brought forward any fastifier than that becasue y'all know how things work in a school.....IF there asin't no cash-money involvated, ain't nothin' gettin' dun! That may be overly sinplificationated to some of y'all, but Smoove know it true to tha WORD! Coventry to the #PACtion, and Smoove will be gettin' all sorts of new ACTION!! Bamma-whamma-shacka-lacka- concessionary chick-a-lickas!!! It would be on, like Smoove-a-Kong!!! Smoove not famailiaritized with this Mr. Woods character, but Smoove believeifies that if Smoove were to sit down with Mr. Woods, we might be able to come to a rilly good undermastanding that Coventry have all tha tools, includifying Yours Truly, Smoove Mooves, to make a serious impactimifaction on the bottom lines of the school's economical forecastations. Smoove ain't too much on tootin' Smoove's own horny horn, y'all (it just happenates), but this could be the commencementation of a very lovely union of the #PACtion with Coventry and Smoove. Y'all comprehendate the situational logistication of it all, but Smoove can make Mr. Woods see it through the eyes of Smoove. Smoove will get Mr. Woods to a few concessionary stands in basketball and show him the undeniabilital, insatiable aura that Smoove have on the Concessionary Chickies, have said chickies flatter Mr. Woods in the way only the Concessionary Chickies can do, and Mr. Woods will be on board. The Magic of the PAC will be new league slogan, Smoove and Smoove's Mooves will be the new draw prior to the game, during the game, at halftime, and, of course, after the game! Smoove just will spreadin' words of love, kindness, unselfishness, community, friendship and peace. Mr. Woods will see the truth. It have to happenate y'all!

As for Coach France, y'all, he a good man. Heck of coach, win lots a games and Championships for the Panthers. He a good dude in Smoove eyes. Smoove also had enjoyified some times in the Manchester concessionary stand at James France Stadium. There was a couple of sweet, sweet concessionary chickies that Smoove was spittin' game at after a game and they axes Smoove for a ride home. Who is Smoove to deny these lovelies a ride in Smoove's old VOL?? Yeppers, Smoove would not disappointify them both either, y'all. Smoove cannot recollectionate exactly where these beaties habitationated, but they made Smoove's night fo rill! Smoove made sure that Smoove made a rill DEEP impactification in those chickies' lives three or four times that evenin'. From what Smoove recalls, and Smoove remember this part clear as the Tito's Vodka Smoove is sippin' on right about now, they said to Smoove, "We are named after candy, Now & Later, because we want you all to ourselves tonight.....you can have me NOW, and she is all yoyur's LATER." MMmmmmmm HHMMmmmmmmm. Smoove knew it was all good in tha hood then! And, they definitely succeedified.
Smoove have derailed this post again. Smoove have trouble stayin' on task, as Smoove have said before. Smoove digressifies. Kotite, make the #PACtion work, my man! Smoove is ready to spread the magic all over PACtion-land!!! Lock up all y'all ladies!!!! Smoove comin' in HOT!!!

Little known face aft the Kansas Jayhawks and CVCA. When CVCA started the football program and needed uniforms Glenn Mason was the coach at Kansas. He was CVCA football founder Ray Carroscia's coach at Kent State. Ray reached out to Glen for uniforms and he and another guy from CVCA took a uhaul out to Kansas and picked up the first year football uniforms and equipment for CVCA. The retired Jayhawks unis lasted 2 years until donors stepped up and got the CVCA uniforms that the team wore when they entered the PAC. View attachment 51042
This must be why CVCA is blue, with red and white on the Joe Eitel page! Always wondered why Joe kept red in the team colors… now I know why.

Canton South's Poochie Snyder, Matt Dennison earn top 2023 PAC-7 football honors​

Canton Repository

Quarterback Poochie Snyder and head coach Matt Dennison of Canton South are among PAC-7 football's top award winners for the 2023 season.

Snyder was selected the conference's player of the year for the first time. Dennison was named coach of the year.

Snyder set two Stark County career records during his final high school season. He ended his career with 11,083 passing yards and 122 touchdown passes.

An Ohio Mr. Football finalist, Snyder had a hand in 56 touchdowns passing and running this season. He rushed for more than 1,000 yards.

Dennison guided South to its best season in program history. The Wildcats went 10-0 for the first time, won their first regional championship and advanced to the Division IV state semifinals.

South won the outright PAC-7 title for the first time after sharing it last season.

2023 ALL-PAC-7 FOOTBALL
First team

Luke Belcher, Triway, sr.
Tavon Castle, Canton South, sr.
Carson Colucci, Fairless, sr.
Cale Drown, Triway, sr.
Ethan Fricke, Canton South, sr.
Aidan Geer, Canton South, sr.
Sawyer Hamsher, Orrville, sr.
Landen Karovic, Canton South, jr.
Joey Kopec, CVCA, soph.
Parker Kraft, Northwest, jr.