OVAC Brackets & Seeds

Sheer curiosity question here.

Based on match/day allowance (5) this tournament could be done in 2 days.

Two questions:
1. Why not do it in 2 days?
2. A 2 day tournament cost 3 points, does a 3 day tournament cost more? I truly don’t know the answer to that one.

Edit: I found the answer to the 2nd question. It would be 5 points if anyone wrestled over 10 matches. Because no one will I believe that leaves it at 3 points. Bases on how I read that line in the rule book (tournaments in excess of 2 days).

Two questions:
2. A 2 day tournament cost 3 points, does a 3 day tournament cost more? I truly don’t know the answer to that one.

Edit: I found the answer to the 2nd question. It would be 5 points if anyone wrestled over 10 matches. Because no one will I believe that leaves it at 3 points. Bases on how I read that line in the rule book (tournaments in excess of 2 days).
Great work Shaggy, looks like a good tournament with some goo

Two questions:

Great work Shaggy, looks like a really good tournament. I have been to that area and if any wants to get some good home cooking go to Melhmans Cafeteria in St Clarisville, Ohio.

Two questions:

This was asked this a couple years ago and I believe someone said they try to mirror the state tournament with the 3 day schedule.

With the Conference growing (Just added Dover, New Phil, Warren Local & Hundred this year) The tourney may go to a 64 man bracket. If the OVAC would do away with Thursday night , they would never be able to rent the facility again on Thursday it would be booked. Is the answer they gave me.

Thanks Splademaster !

Also number 1 seed @ 113 Salsberry Beaver Local has with drawn from the tournament. That should open the door for Parkersburg South!