One Person Shot to Death Amid Trump Caravan in Downtown Portland

Yeah innocent people getting gunned down in the street is awesome. And they say weed doesnt rot your brain.
Political LARPers with sub-80 IQ's who provide nothing useful for the country taking each other out is very awesome, I agree. Undoubtedly it will continue to happen and I 100% support it.

Trump’s the president and he’s the one beating the podium for law and order. It’s hard to make a case for law and order when the countries on fire and it’s burning on your watch.

This is going to be a brutally effective attack for dem’s.

Probably not. ?‍♂️

Political LARPers with sub-80 IQ's who provide nothing useful for the country taking each other out is very awesome, I agree. Undoubtedly it will continue to happen and I 100% support it.
What are you waiting for? I'm sure you know a few.

I'm sure you dont have a problem with sub 80 IQ career criminals being shot by police then.

I hope I’m wrong but this event is going to escalate things from the Right. That was a straight out execution with it sounded like at least 3 people involved. “Found a Trumpster” they were looling

Seems to be working as Rasmussen poll has Trump at least tied with Biden at this point, ?

Donald Trumps favorite pollsters Have been polling him high since day one. They were also the only outlet in America to project the republicans keeping the house in the midterms ?

Donald Trumps favorite pollsters Have been polling him high since day one. They were also the only outlet in America to project the republicans keeping the house in the midterms ?
Maybe but it’s closer than you want it to be. Also poll taken before RNC convention was completed.

I like Seth McFarlane, but he’s wrong here. Weak Mayors have left radicals/rioters take over their city and destroy parts of it with no repercussions. You can blame Trump for plenty of things, but this is on each city’s horrendous leadership

A vast majority of the protest have been peaceful. The majority of Deaths related to these protest have been rooted in antagonistic documented Trump supporters, even the cop that was killed and mentioned during the RNC was killed by a Right wing Trump supporter. As for property damage

"Destruction of property while protesting the murder of innocent people is wrong. But murdering those protesters to protect the property is OK? "

Do I believe folks damaging property should be arrested? Sure. But it seems like folks are putting more value on property than actual lives, which historically,,,,,

I like Seth McFarlane, but he’s wrong here. Weak Mayors have left radicals/rioters take over their city and destroy parts of it with no repercussions. You can blame Trump for plenty of things, but this is on each city’s horrendous leadership

Trumps also taken glee in stoking the tensions that are driving these protests. He’s not going to escape blame free this as much as people would like him too

1598820809403.png

A vast majority of the protest have been peaceful. The majority of Deaths related to these protest have been rooted in antagonistic documented Trump supporters, even the cop that was killed and mentioned during the RNC was killed by a Right wing Trump supporter. As for property damage

"Destruction of property while protesting the murder of innocent people is wrong. But murdering those protesters to protect the property is OK? "

Do I believe folks damaging property should be arrested? Sure. But it seems like folks are putting more value on property than actual lives, which historically,,,,,

And a vast majority of police aren’t evil, but here we are. You don’t get to exaggerate the outliers of one group while minimizing outliers in another group

Maybe but it’s closer than you want it to be. Also poll taken before RNC convention was completed.

Not really? Rasmussen is consistently such an outlier that I don’t pay any attention to their results. I also ignore Yougov and Trafalgar.

And a vast majority of police aren’t evil, but here we are. You don’t get to exaggerate the outliers of one group while minimizing outliers in another group
I agree that the vast majority of police officers in the United states are good people, trying to do the right thing. The problem is when you read things like this:

White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says

and you see things like this:

or hear things like this:

Arkansas sheriff resigns after leaked audio of racist rant draws protesters, backlash

It makes you question those split second decisions that officers across the country make,,

As Shannon Sharpe stated earlier this week
"They say turn the other cheek. How about you stop slapping me."

I agree that the vast majority of police officers in the United states are good people, trying to do the right thing. The problem is when you read things like this:

White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says

and you see things like this:

or hear things like this:

Arkansas sheriff resigns after leaked audio of racist rant draws protesters, backlash

It makes you question those split second decisions that officers across the country make,,
And the problem with protests are those who turn them into riots. You see the issue here?

Trump’s the president and he’s the one beating the podium for law and order. It’s hard to make a case for law and order when the countries on fire and it’s burning on your watch.

This is going to be a brutally effective attack for dem’s.

Please keep believing that.

I must admit, I don't follow the news that close anymore, because all the rioting, looting, and BLM "systemic racism" victimhood stuff gets old, but weren't they the people defending their own property from an angry, aggressive, and threatening (and likely armed) mob that broke down their gate? Maybe I'm wrong.

If I'm right, how did that narrative get changed to "waving guns at black people"? Does the narrative always have to be about race and be so racist? It's getting tiresome.

I must admit, I don't follow the news that close anymore, because all the rioting, looting, and BLM "systemic racism" victimhood stuff gets old, but weren't they the people defending their own property from an angry, aggressive, and threatening (and likely armed) mob that broke down their gate? Maybe I'm wrong.

If I'm right, how did that narrative get changed to "waving guns at black people"? Does the narrative always have to be about race and be so racist? It's getting tiresome.
The "mob" was headed to the Mayor's house and was paying their property no mind until they came out like Bonnie and Clyde threatening folks. No other neighbors along the route felt obliged to respond in such a threatening manner.

Those are some fine people. Dems must be proud.
Except the Dem candidate is publicly condemning their actions and the incumbent President is relishing in the protester/anti-protester speech because he thinks it is good for his reelection chances. KellyAnne said it out loud.