OHSAA should resume spring sports

As for the HS facilities. The Cincy Flames are still gonna run their tourneys this summer according to their website. They have some HS fields named as sites to be used(Princeton and New Richmond as well as a few in NKy). Most of the sites are turf fields and they have included all of the college fields that they have used in the past(Wright St, Miami, NKU). Play is set to begin the first weekend in June. I hope they get it done as I am looking forward to watching baseball of any kind being played.

Ummmm you? Lol
Nah. It's been my argument from the start that there is no reason why fields could not be used, liability free from the schools, just like they are for every other summer tourny that they rent out the fields for. There is no reason why they could.not be used in this fashion

Nah. It's been my argument from the start that there is no reason why fields could not be used, liability free from the schools, just like they are for every other summer tourny that they rent out the fields for. There is no reason why they could.not be used in this fashion
Believing there SHOULD be baseball and believing there WILL be baseball are two different things. You do understand that right?

I'll believe it when I see photo evidence of both teams tipping their caps to each other prior to the first pitch. Just wait for the "It's been brought to my attention"....we can't properly open up baseball and softball unless each kid has their own helmet and bat. Each catcher must also have their own gear. Fran and I'd both love robe watching the grandkids on the diamond but it's simply unsafe at this point.