Ohio Tigers Baseball 10U-16U

Ohio Tigers tryout dates

August 7
August 14
August 21
August 28

Ages 9 and 10 will have tryouts from 545-7pm On August 7th and August 14th

Ages 11,12,and 13 will have tryouts from 7-9 on August 7th,August 14th, August 21st, and August 28th.

The tryout location for this will be
Greensburg United Methodist Church
2161 Greensburg Rd
Green OH 44232
———————————

Ohio Tigers
Ages 14,15,and 16 year old tryouts will be

August 8th
1-4pm

And
August 21st
530-830pm

Massillon Community Park
2200 Finefronk rd SW
Massillon 44647

Then on August 29th we will have a tryout for all ages at Greensburg Park
4899 Massillon Rd
Green OH 44232

The Ohio Tigers are looking for players to fill their teams. We are looking for 10u- 16u.
The Ohio Tigers were around for one year in 2016. That year the Tigers won the Ohio Prospects league and won 2 tournament titles and was runner up in another tournament.
Led by Cole Morozek who has been in the College game the last 3 years as Head Coach at Ohio State Mansfield and the head coach for Rome Generals of the New York Collegiate Baseball League. Coach Morozek has over 500 wins from Youth level to high school to college.
Ohio Tigers younger teams will play in the SSBL plus 5-6 tournaments. We will run a solid winter camp built on development.
Home games will be played in Canton/ Massillon area.
Team Rosters will be 12-13 players max I want our kids to PLAY!!
The main objective of Ohio Tigers is to give players a chance to reach their goals and to develop
We want kids with great character who want to work hard. We are looking for kids who are grinders every at bat and every pitch. The thing teams will notice the most from Ohio Tigers is their Hustle.

We look forward to meeting you and Go Tigers

Wow 2 whole tournament wins in one year ? Over 500 wins ? Holy smokes Batman ! We found our new organization.

what’s the cost per player?
What tournaments will 16u go to?

Your welcome. 2 tournament titles means nothing. I’d be more interested in how much players developed, what the organization did for player recruiting. I can pick up 10-12 any weekend and win some watered down rec ball tournament. Did you have any colleges recruit any player from that 16 team. In 2016 college recruiting was like the wild Wild West with offers being sent out to kids who never played one pitch of high school baseball.
Now those are valid points
Possibly my first post was snarky. But I get that sometimes

Your welcome. 2 tournament titles means nothing. I’d be more interested in how much players developed, what the organization did for player recruiting. I can pick up 10-12 any weekend and win some watered down rec ball tournament. Did you have any colleges recruit any player from that 16 team. In 2016 college recruiting was like the wild Wild West with offers being sent out to kids who never played one pitch of high school baseball.
Now those are valid points
Possibly my first post was snarky. But I get that sometimes
We had 5 guys move on to play college baseball that year. We had another 4 with juco and D3 opportunities and those 4 all decided just to go to college for academics. We had a quality squad that year. Again thanks for commenting.