Ohio Tigers Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxie

an irrelevant program with 7 rings in the last 16 seasons but who is counting, right?

Plus, titles below D3 dont count, right?
Congrats. That’s why there are 7 divisions. There should only be 4, just like basketball. Just my opinion.

thavoice

Just like Dallas is America's team, Massillon is Ohio's team, one step higher than Ohio State. They have more National Titles than the Buckeyes.
Crap.
I forgot to change my username for this post.
Just insinuate what you can about what my Massillon name is on here....

SayMyName

Congrats. That’s why there are 7 divisions. There should only be 4, just like basketball. Just my opinion.
Think they are giving Massillon options. Can't win at D1 or D2, so you have 5 other divisions. Keep dropping until you win one. Pretty kind of the OHSAA don't you think? 4 divisions would really put the pressure on.

Maxie

Think they are giving Massillon options. Can't win at D1 or D2, so you have 5 other divisions. Keep dropping until you win one. Pretty kind of the OHSAA don't you think? 4 divisions would really put the pressure on.
Why are you? This is a football forum. The team you support has one playoff win in school history.

Mackinbiner

Sounds like maybe there should be about 700 divisions to help the Tigers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.