Ohio State Football 2023

Tbh this one doesn't concern me as much as it would have in the past due to the changes Fickell has made with their offense.

What is traditionally worrisome IMO has been them having a massive OL with a couple studs and pounding it on the ground with a good RB and controlling the clock and shortening the game. They have been significantly more balanced offensively this year, and they haven't used Allen as a bellcow anywhere near as heavily as they did last year.

I'm not sure they'll ever have the skill guys for the offensive philosophical direction Fickell wants to take them, but they definitely don't have those guys right now. Even less so with their starting QB being out with a broken throwing hand.

McCord has happy feet. Some QB with this disease turn and run and the chance of a passing play goes away. In McCord's case he dances stays locked on one receiver, has a real problem going away from number one and checking down to find the open receiver. TV fails to show this since it does not show the whole field on the screen. McCord misses many open receivers to throw the pass to. My advice to McCord settle down and learn to move threw your progressions because that is why more than one receiver is going out for a pass. When number one is covered number two or three could be wide open.
The game should slow down for him with experience.

last week’s game against Penn State will be able to return this week against Wisconsin.

Asked Tuesday about the health of running back TreVeyon Henderson, wide receiver Emeka Egbuka and cornerback Denzel Burke, Day said Ohio State is looking for all three of them to have a “really good week of practice” this week and that he is optimistic all three of them will be able to play against the Badgers on Saturday.
Day acknowledged that he expressed similar optimism last week – “I know I said that last week, and we didn‘t quite get there” – but expressed confidence that all three players are on a trajectory toward returning for the road trip to Madison.
“We're expecting great weeks of practice out of those guys,” Day said Tuesday. “Expecting to have them ready on Saturday.”

From Eleven Warrriors

Jeez dude give your caps lock button a break and settle down. UNC is nowhere close to OSU, and Wisconsin is not good. Of course upsets happen, but this is one terrible comparison.

UNC is a SOLID TEAM who LOST to ONE OF THE WORST P5 TEAMS THIS YEAR. AT HOME!!!

I SWEAR some people’s BRAINS HAVE FALLEN OUT OF THEIR HEADS.

College Football is NOT the NFL. In the NFL anyone can beat anyone, in college it is not the case but the talent levels are becoming more even with the transfer portal

College Football is NOT the NFL. In the NFL anyone can beat anyone, in college it is not the case but the talent levels are becoming more even with the transfer portal
Yep. And there are a lot more teams in CF, so even with the portal, there is no way it will ever be like the NFL wrt parity.

yup, there’s even one guy typing in all caps about an upset all because slightly above average UNC lost. He somehow thinks means OSU is on upset alert. Talk about no brains!
Yeah, a "solid" North Carolina team is not in the same category as one of the only a handful of elite teams out there.

These players are still IMMATURE YOUNG MEN. EVERY SINGLE SEASON a so-called ELITE team drops a game they should win. THIS IS THE TRUE NATURE OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

These players are still IMMATURE YOUNG MEN. EVERY SINGLE SEASON a so-called ELITE team drops a game they should win. THIS IS THE TRUE NATURE OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL
In any given year there are really only about 5 elite teams, and if they lose to a crappy team, they really aren't elite.