Ohio State Football 2023

Since Sat about 4PM, a lot of sad events have occurred.

Tomorrow I'm expecting to get hemorrhoids, a ball fungus, or both.

A week later, had thus discussion yesterday and I think it might have merit.

I like Day, he might be the right guy for 12 team playoff.

But, I think the last 3 years generally boils down to this.....He does NOT manage the UM game the same as he does any other game, including GA or Clemson playoff games. He is not aggressive as he is in all other games and it leads to losses. That absolutely must change. I dotn get it unless his bottom hole is that tight

So, the way I see it, by 3:30 pm tomorrow, it’ll be known whether Ohio State has any chance left to backdoor their way into the playoff again. The Texas game is the biggest hurdle, IMO. A Texas win slams the door shut on Ohio State since OSU would be vaulted there and they also can’t finish above the Pac 12 champ, SEC champ and Michigan. A Texas loss means OSU could watch the rest of the day with more self-interest.

Texas, Alabama, and Florida State need to lose IMO for them to back in.

If Florida State squeaks by in an ugly manner I could see them being excluded. I don't think Georgia gets left out if they lose to Alabama. Alabama and Georgia will be the #3 and #4 seeds.

For chaos I want to see that happen along with Texas winning. I think Texas would get left out although it should be UGA on the outside in that scenario.

I really do not want OSU to go to the final 4. They would only lose again, nobody is better at snatching losses from the jaws of victory in top 5 matchups more so than Ryan Day. Go to the Orange Bowl, win that game, and then prepare for next season.

In a wild turn of events, former OSU QB commit turned FSU signee Brock Glenn will start in the ACC championship against Louisville. OSU processed him in favor of Austin Novosad (signed with Oregon) and Lincoln Kienholz.

In a wild turn of events, former OSU QB commit turned FSU signee Brock Glenn will start in the ACC championship against Louisville. OSU processed him in favor of Austin Novosad (signed with Oregon) and Lincoln Kienholz.
What happened to their other QB???? FSU may be on upset alert then

The committee has already shown that they favor tOSU over Texas. If Georgia, ichigan and Washington win, FSU loses it will come down to tOSU and Texas. Will Texas improve that much in their eyes by beating a not very good Oklahoma State team? With the expansion next year they won’t feel the pressure they normally would and they simply may believe tOSU is a better team. Texas lost at home to 12 ranked Oklahoma. Buckeyes lost on the road to number 2 ichigan. Bucks may back in. This is how I think is plays out

Georgia
Ichigan
Washington
Buckeyes

Texas, Alabama, and Florida State need to lose IMO for them to back in.

If Florida State squeaks by in an ugly manner I could see them being excluded. I don't think Georgia gets left out if they lose to Alabama. Alabama and Georgia will be the #3 and #4 seeds.

For chaos I want to see that happen along with Texas winning. I think Texas would get left out although it should be UGA on the outside in that scenario.
no team has got into the final 4 after NOT being in the TOP six going into championship week.. Bama is ranked 8th?

The committee has already shown that they favor tOSU over Texas. If Georgia, ichigan and Washington win, FSU loses it will come down to tOSU and Texas. Will Texas improve that much in their eyes by beating a not very good Oklahoma State team? With the expansion next year they won’t feel the pressure they normally would and they simply may believe tOSU is a better team. Texas lost at home to 12 ranked Oklahoma. Buckeyes lost on the road to number 2 ichigan. Bucks may back in. This is how I think is plays out

Georgia
Ichigan
Washington
Buckeyes
YEP!!!

Georgia
Ichigan
Washington
Buckeyes
Texas will vault ahead of Ohio State as a conference champ. And the loss to Oklahoma was neutral site. Try to pay attention.

Aren’t you the same guy who was touting Oregon so hard? 😂 you have zero idea what the committee will do
They were 9.5-point favorites for a reason. It’s not like I was just making up their strength. But they played a bad first half and it bit them in the rear.

Oregon at one point in that game had all the momentum and let it slip from their hands. We know both teams can score, but I’m looking forward if the rankings stay the same for Michigan and Washington, will Washington be able to do that against a defense.

I said it before at the end of the day if the committee can pick 4 teams to make the most money while being the most honest, they will. I know a lot of people hate it but if the buckeyes back their way in that $$$ and viewership.

Normally the committee rewards conference title vs no title. Texas wins and I am 98 percent sure they follow that same script to slot them in at 4 (assuming FSU loses), but, we shall see

Having said that, let's go terribly inconsistent, as usual, Cowboys

They were 9.5-point favorites for a reason. It’s not like I was just making up their strength. But they played a bad first half and it bit them in the rear.
I don’t care what the odds were, you had your whole head up their ash and they pooped you out. You probably think they’re still better than Washington 😂

digging triple h GIF by WWE

The Buckeyes had their chance, I’m fine seeing Texas get in. They deserve it. I’m just wondering what the committee will do if FSU and Bama win 😂

Bad day for Ohio State gets worse by losing the Dr. Pepper football toss contest to some non-athlete from Penn U.

Last edited: