Ohio State Buckeyes 2021

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
My one frustration for years is defensive backs that breakdown waiting for the runner and then whiffing on the tackle. I would rather see them fly up there and whiff than play on their heels and whiff.

KingKong24

Maybe a partial tear? I didn’t see a telltale jerk on the replay, but he was in an optimal position for that to happen for sure.
Looked a lot like CJ Uzomah’s injury against the Browns last year. I’d be shocked based on that replay if it wasn’t a complete rupture.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Henderson can fly.

Teague should probably never get meaningful snaps again except for maybe goal line work. Those other two guys are just a lot more talented.
Agreed. I totally get the loyalty but sometimes players outshine the older players.

TigerA

They've only gotten about 3 or 4 pressures on Morgan all game, somewhat suprised by that cause I thought they'd get a lot more pressure on qb this year......

KingKong24

They've only gotten about 3 or 4 pressures on Morgan all game, somewhat suprised by that cause I thought they'd get a lot more pressure on qb this year......
I’m chalking it up to all the experience on the Minnesota o-line.
Every time I think it’s safe to go to bed Minnesota comes back and scores.

Buck1974

What is a defenseless player? Good lord I wish Klatt would shut up.
I guess a receiver running with the ball after a catch for positive yards. The defender should just let him run for another 20 yards or so since he can’t be hit or tackled. Klatt sounded like an idiot.

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
A win is a win. Hopefully they can build on the positives. Maybe Minnesota will be a sleeper team that makes this a more impressive win as the season moves along.