Ohio State Buckeyes 2021

My one frustration for years is defensive backs that breakdown waiting for the runner and then whiffing on the tackle. I would rather see them fly up there and whiff than play on their heels and whiff.

Maybe a partial tear? I didn’t see a telltale jerk on the replay, but he was in an optimal position for that to happen for sure.
Looked a lot like CJ Uzomah’s injury against the Browns last year. I’d be shocked based on that replay if it wasn’t a complete rupture.

Henderson can fly.

Teague should probably never get meaningful snaps again except for maybe goal line work. Those other two guys are just a lot more talented.
Agreed. I totally get the loyalty but sometimes players outshine the older players.

They've only gotten about 3 or 4 pressures on Morgan all game, somewhat suprised by that cause I thought they'd get a lot more pressure on qb this year......

They've only gotten about 3 or 4 pressures on Morgan all game, somewhat suprised by that cause I thought they'd get a lot more pressure on qb this year......
I’m chalking it up to all the experience on the Minnesota o-line.
Every time I think it’s safe to go to bed Minnesota comes back and scores.

What is a defenseless player? Good lord I wish Klatt would shut up.
I guess a receiver running with the ball after a catch for positive yards. The defender should just let him run for another 20 yards or so since he can’t be hit or tackled. Klatt sounded like an idiot.

A win is a win. Hopefully they can build on the positives. Maybe Minnesota will be a sleeper team that makes this a more impressive win as the season moves along.