ohio schoolboy fs team

wrestlfan

We have done pretty much every major dual and individual event in the country over the years.
For 14 U kids this is the best even you can do. The kids do a camp together, they stay in hotel rooms together. They bond. They train hard. They are coached hard. They compete hard for each other and the State of Ohio. Last year was the best the 14U team has ever done.
All the 14U kids really should do fs and try to make this team. Ask questions and get involved- you wont regret it!!!

This would be the most fun event your kid will do up to this 14u point in his life.

So my kids not of that age but has done FS/GR every summer the last 10 years. I still don't know how teams are put together or the cost structure. Am I that far out of the loop or missed a bunch of info? Shouldn't it be shared as part of the USA wrestling or club sign up info or something?

So my kids not of that age but has done FS/GR every summer the last 10 years. I still don't know how teams are put together or the cost structure. Am I that far out of the loop or missed a bunch of info? Shouldn't it be shared as part of the USA wrestling or club sign up info or something?
Win the state fs tournament to make the fs team. Win the state greco tournament to make the greco team. If you make the team you fil out papers and the cost is told to you then. That's how it works for 14 u.
It's very cut and dry for 14u

Earn your spot by winning the tournament

Are they doing a 16u team with it being out in Utah this year?
I THINk they are working on trying to get sponsors for the trip. It's a shame it's all the way there. Having gone and had friends go there for kids natls i can say for certain it can be a travel nighmare.

Ttt
1st qualifier was today. All 14 u kids have to go to a qualifier to be able to participate in the state tournament.
Numbers seemed to be up from the past.
Our 14 u team will push to WIN 14u natl duals.
Check out a qualifier and try to make the team!!
You won't regret this path!!
Coaches/ former monsters walking around the tournament:
Sergie kitaev- Belarus Olympic coach
David mueller- France natl team coach
Russ helickson, Ross thatcher, Joe heskett
Tommy rowlands, eric burnett, Lou demas, Dom disabato
Like them or not they sure great at their craft and if you are around them at a tournament you are at the right tournament

Last edited: