Ohio & Michigan Square off at "Midwest Live"

NEO_Spotlight

"Midwest Live" is a great event for any basketball fans who are looking to see some high-level games this summer. One hundred of the top teams from Ohio and Michigan will square off in Sandusky, Ohio in front of Division 1 college coaches. The event is open to the public and costs just $10 per day.

Who: 73 Ohio teams and 27 Michigan teams
What: "Midwest Live" is a joint event hosted by the OHSBCA and the BAM
When: June 24th - 26th
Where: Cedar Point Sports Complex

Click HERE for the full preview!​

No offense, but isn't this a high school forum, not an AAU foum. The summer is where we wait to see how any bleacher clearing brawls we will get because fand do ot know how to watch a game.

No offense, but isn't this a high school forum, not an AAU foum. The summer is where we wait to see how any bleacher clearing brawls we will get because fand do ot know how to watch a game.
This is a high school event. High school teams not AAU. Centerville, Brush, Mentor, Solon, Sandusky, Lima , Dalton, Eds, SVSM etc.

The event had an outstanding amount of talent at all ages and the schedule went very well. I was able to talk with a couple college coaches and they seemed to enjoy it very much. I look for this to become a regular event and more and more big names wanting to be involved.

Last edited:
The event had a outstanding talent of all ages and the schedule went very well. I was able to talk with a couple college coaches and they seemed to enjoy it very much. I look for this to become a regular event and more and more big names wanting to be involved.
I wish I would have heard about it sooner. I live nearby the venue and would have loved to see some of the games there. Hopefully it keeps growing. Maybe even getting teams from hotbeds like Indiana and the Chicago area.

For anyone interested in next year's event...

1656445909969.png

Some scores of note: (Sorry, my columns didn't translate too well to Yappi!)

(W) Muskegon 42 | Romulus Summit Acad 43 | Cleveland Hts. 49 | Brother Rice 43
(L) Toledo CC 40 | Buchtel 41 | Detroit CC 46 | St. Ignatius 40

(W) Hamtramck 50 | Mentor 62 | N. Farmington 52 | Detroit Cass Tech 42
(L) Huber Hrs. Wayne 48 | Detroit Western Intl. 54 | St. Edward 38 | Pick Central 41

(W) Brush 43 | Dunlin Jerome 59 | Detroit CC 42 | Dublin Coffman 53
(L) Detroit MLK 32 | Muskegon 48 | Huber Hts. Wayne 40 | Padua Franciscan 30

(W) Brother Rice 47 | Dalton 53 | Lutheran East 43 | Gahanna Lincoln 55
(L) Centerville 42 | Garfield Hts. Trinity 47 | Grand Blanc 40 | Padua Franciscan 27

(W) Stow 66 | Ferndale 49 | Buchtel 60 | Grand Blanc 39
(L) Lexington 52 | Dublin Jerome 41 | Lansing Waverly 51 | Brush 36

(W) Lutheran West 61 | Strongsville 40 | Lutheran West 50 | Stow 64
(L) Lima Senior 60 | Dublin Coffman 38 | Gahanna Lincoln 45 | Sandusky 44

(W) Lutheran East 43 | St. Edward 42 | Warren de Lasalle 58 | Centerville 46
(L) Detroit MLK 32 | Grand Rapids CC 22 | Pick Central 39 | Orchard Lake St. Mary 32

(W) ASVSM 58 | Orchard Lake St. Mary 40 | Detroit Cass Tech 49
(L) Warren de Lasalle 41 | St. Ignatius 37 | ASVSM 48

Last edited:
Looks like the team from North Farmington, MI was dominant! Those were some good teams they pole-axed!

1656606367403.png