Ohio Kids playing in College this year

djcoach

I don't feel like making this post in the colllege thread so wanted to touch base here. Where are kids at now and what schools are they from. Looking to kind of compile a list and see with the transfer portal and kids moving alot. Seeing how much movement there really is and how its affecting kids from Ohio now.

I saw that Amari Davis (Trotwood) transferred from Missouri to Wright State this off season. He averaged 9 points per game at Missouri last season, and could have a big year for Wright State. He spent his first 2 years in the Horizon league playing for Green Bay where he averaged 15.9 points per game as a Freshman, and 17.1 points per game as a Sophomore.

Ex-Moeller players . . . Logan Duncomb and Michael Shipp (Indiana); Brad Colbert (Xavier); Alex Williams (Furman); Evan Mahaffey (Penn St); Yoro Diallo (Winthrop); Aidan Noyes (Richmond); Carson Seemann (Augusta); Carson Klonne and Aidan Turner (Miami Hamilton);

Andre Gordon (Sidney) is entering his senior season at Texas A&M and I'd assume still has a 5th year of eligibility due to the COVID year.

I saw that Amari Davis (Trotwood) transferred from Missouri to Wright State this off season. He averaged 9 points per game at Missouri last season, and could have a big year for Wright State. He spent his first 2 years in the Horizon league playing for Green Bay where he averaged 15.9 points per game as a Freshman, and 17.1 points per game as a Sophomore.
That's good news. I'll watch a home game or two now. Love seeing local talent in college.

A J Braun from Fenwick at Wright State. Dan Luers from Fenwick at Eastern Illinois. Taylor University Indiana (naia) has 3 players from southwest Ohio. The Woods kid from Fairfield is also at Wright State. Thomas More and NKU has several Southern Ohio kids

Lutheran East Alumni- Jalin Billingsley transfer to Eastern Michigan, Nehemiah Benson at Rider, Jalen Knott at Alderson Broaddus (freshman conference player of the year).

From Campbell Memorial: Kevin Moore is at Central State. Jameer Weaver is at Kent State Tuscarawas. Both are freshmen.

Last edited:
Former Buchtel and WRA players Cordell Livingston at Kentucky State University and Chris Livingston at the University of Kentucky.

STVM players
Sencire Harris — Illinois
Ramar Pryor — Cleveland State
Ethan Connery — Wittenberg
Austin Rayman — Mount Union
Chris Painter — Mount Union

Ex-Moeller players . . . Logan Duncomb and Michael Shipp (Indiana); Brad Colbert (Xavier); Alex Williams (Furman); Evan Mahaffey (Penn St); Yoro Diallo (Winthrop); Aidan Noyes (Richmond); Carson Seemann (Augusta); Carson Klonne and Aidan Turner (Miami Hamilton);
Alec Pfreim (Bellarmine aka Cardinal Killers)