OGBR Poll - Post Classic in the Country and Journey to the Tourney

GREENDAY

Typically - compared to the AP polls, the Ohio Girls Basketball Report state polls are much more accurate in ranking Ohio’s best teams. They do much more research than the AP voters and also see many more games. OGBR released their latest state poll after the completion of the Classic in the Country and the Journey to the Tourney.

Division 1:
1. Mount Notre Dame
2. Newark
3. Huber Heights Wayne
4. Toledo Notre Dame
5. Mason
Bubble - Centerville, Dublin Coffman, Edgewood, Reynoldsburg, Sylvania Northview

Division 2:
1. Sheridan
2. Napoleon
3. Laurel
4. Granville
5. Vinton County
Bubble - Bishop Hartley, Bryan, Lima Bath, Roger Bacon, Tipp City

Division 3:
1. Berlin Hiland
2. Fort Frye
3. Willard
4. Cincinnati Purcell Marian
5. West Liberty Salem
Bubble - Cardington, Eastern Brown, Liberty Benton, Ottawa Glandorf, Wheelersburg

Division 4:
1. Fort Loramie
2. Minster
3. Cincinnati Country Day
4. Loudonville
5. Peebles
Bubble - Berne Union, Buckeye Central, Legacy Christian, Newark Catholic, Portsmouth Notre Dame

A few things that stand out to me:
1. It’s remarkable to see the lack of NEO teams in the OGBR polls. It’s tough to think of anyone who is not listed, but should be at this point in the season - though. Maybe Waynedale in D3? I also think that if South Range were healthy - they would beat many of those teams listed in D3.
2. I think Laurel is the best team in D2.
3. Fort Loramie and Minster seem to be on a crash course again in D4. I think they are clearly the cream of the crop in that division - with many other good teams in the level below them.

Yeah not many from NE Ohio. As far as Stark County GlenOak right now is number one I know they swept Jackson, McKinley, and Hoover. I'm not sure who beat GlenOak. I think Fort Loramie and Laurel.

Hoover has lost to GlenOak Twice and split with McKinley.

Jackson is pretty good to, got beat by Hoover at least once and GlenOak twice. Hard to keep track of games because of Covid Cancelations.
Tournament should be interesting. Hope fans can go, but I doubt it.