Officiating Differences Girls v Boys

Ok - then if the driving player makes contact with a laterally moving defender who has established legal guarding position since prior to the drive -then the offense should get called for a foul if there is ANY contact to the body of the defender then right? Offense initiates just as much contact on a defender as a defender does on the offense throughout a game.

You want all contact to be called on drives to the basket. But again, not all contact is a foul. You flat out say "regardless if there is displacement or not".....so touching another player on a drive to the basket no matter what, is a foul?
If I drive (initiate contact) and your hands are in and your feet are set and you fall over...defensive foul
If I drive (initiate contact) and your hands are back and your feet are set and you fall over...offensive foul

Great defenders defend with their feet and chest + hands back.

If you have your hands on me when I'm driving...only one reason...your feet don't move fast enough to keep up.

Good offensive players go through the hip, Good defenders can counter that by beating the offensive player to the spot w/ their feet, not using their hands to help them to get there.