Now republicans worried about the national defecit

He pretty clearly delineated between the two.

Not concerned under trump.when they raised the debit limit 3 times.And added 7 trillion to the deficit lmao.
No one has added 7 Trillion to the deficit.

Apparently you don't know the difference either.

LMAO.....

WASHINGTON — As President Joe Biden welcomes Republican House Speaker Kevin McCarthy for a highly anticipated one-on-one meeting Wednesday, the White House is making one thing clear: There will be no negotiations on the debt ceiling.

Biden has drawn a hardline against entertaining spending cuts pushed by House Republicans amid their brinkmanship on raising the amount the U.S. can borrow.
Dems against spending cuts...and the sun came up this morning too

And you know the difference like I do but decide its so cool to play gotya every time with Basement Boy. You are just like ICVGuy. Everybody in his life thinks he is an a'hole and you all do not even know it.
Irony

National debt contributions (FYs)

Biden $1.84T
Trump (4 years) $8.2T
Obama (8 years) $8.3T
Bush (8 years) $6.1T
Clinton (8 years) $1.4T

Trump much worse....
Specific GIF by Harlem

He pretty clearly delineated between the two.

Not concerned under trump.when they raised the debit limit 3 times.And added 7 trillion to the deficit lmao.
lol, proDERB again...they added 7 trillion to the DEBT not DEFICIT.

Good Lord man.

National debt contributions (FYs)

Biden $1.84T
Trump (4 years) $8.2T
Obama (8 years) $8.3T
Bush (8 years) $6.1T
Clinton (8 years) $1.4T
Wrong...why lie?

Biden (2 years)-$4.2T
Trump (4 years)-$5.6T
Obama (8 years)-$7.3T
Bush (8 years)-$2.0T

I mean math isn't that hard is it? Or are you just lying and shifting a year to make your argument? 2021 and 2022 belong to Biden and then go back from there, hope that helps.

Wrong...why lie?

Biden (2 years)-$4.2T
Trump (4 years)-$5.6T
Obama (8 years)-$7.3T
Bush (8 years)-$2.0T

I mean math isn't that hard is it? Or are you just lying and shifting a year to make your argument? 2021 and 2022 belong to Biden and then go back from there, hope that helps.
Lol. Your math is what is terrible.

jmog quotes numbers sourced directly from the treasury department.

BroV responds with the daily beast and the bezos post, and then once again frantically tries to act like he’s not getting curbstomped.

As usual, the jokes kinda write themselves. lol.

jmog quotes numbers sourced directly from the treasury department.

BroV responds with the daily beast and the bezos post, and then once again frantically tries to act like he’s not getting curbstomped.

As usual, the jokes kinda write themselves. lol.
By fiscal year per us treasury. Suck on it.

Tell us you don’t know how to add, without telling us.
  • FY 2021: $1.5 trillion
  • FY 2020: $4.2 trillion
  • FY 2019: $1.2 trillion
  • FY 2018: $1.3 trillion
That equals 8.2M like I put in my original post. Then you lied about it. Say you are sorry.

Biden $1.84T
Trump (4 years) $8.2T
Obama (8 years) $8.3T
Bush (8 years) $6.1T
Clinton (8 years) $1.4T

• FY 2021: $1.5 trillion
  • FY 2020: $4.2 trillion
  • FY 2019: $1.2 trillion
  • FY 2018: $1.3 trillion
That equals 8.2M like I put in my original post. Then you lied about it. Say you are sorry.

Biden $1.84T
Trump (4 years) $8.2T
Obama (8 years) $8.3T
Bush (8 years) $6.1T
Clinton (8 years) $1.4T
So FY is October to October. Trump was POTUS from October to January or 4 months of FY2021, Biden was POTUS for 8 months of FY2021.

Majority rules as the budget is never set in stone and they make it up as they go all the time.

Reactions: y2h
Tell us you don't understand which branch of the government appropriates money without telling us. Dems controlled Congress for half his term. Dems love to spend money, just listen to Joe's wish list last night. Trump shut down the government over spending his first year. The big chunk of spending came in 2020...I wonder what was going on that year 🤔