Notre Dame

This class sucks. Freeman better get it done in the field, bc his recruiting isn’t living up to what it was billed as.

Surprising that Marcus is having a harder time recruiting than Brian Kelly. Say what you want about BK but that dude is an elite coach, he just didn't quite have the talent at ND. As a pure coach I take him over Ryan Day, Ryan just recruits much better.

Surprising that Marcus is having a harder time recruiting than Brian Kelly. Say what you want about BK but that dude is an elite coach, he just didn't quite have the talent at ND. As a pure coach I take him over Ryan Day, Ryan just recruits much better.
Their Offensive class in ‘24 is very good, but Defense sucks balls. It’s embarrassing

The f**ktards covering ND Football are trying to hype Bolden vouching for this dud. WTF else is he going to say as his HC?

Every recruiting expert got that wrong. Either way, Have a nice day, c*nt. I hope you get AIDs
With or without AIDS, at least I can watch my favorite team win blue chip recruiting battles and playoff games.

Only 3 top 50 players in the classes of 2022, 2023 and 2024. Oof

With or without AIDS, at least I can watch my favorite team win blue chip recruiting battles and playoff games.

Only 3 top 50 players in the classes of 2022, 2023 and 2024. Oof
I can’t wait for Michigan to stomp on Ohio St’s balls.

Does Notre Dame have an NIL problem? I thought Marcus would be recruiting at a much higher level than this.

They had 16 top-300 kids in 2022, 14 top-300 for 2023, and currently only have 8 top-300 for this group. There's probably 7-8 kids out of their current 20 commits that I can't believe they're taking.

Needing to live vicariously through another team because Ohio State keeps beating ND on the field and the recruiting trail. Definitely the attitude of a winning program!
Don’t care, as long as you’re unhappy, I’m happy. Your emotional pain, makes me want to C*m

Does Notre Dame have an NIL problem? I thought Marcus would be recruiting at a much higher level than this.

They had 16 top-300 kids in 2022, 14 top-300 for 2023, and currently only have 8 top-300 for this group. There's probably 7-8 kids out of their current 20 commits that I can't believe they're taking.
They have a new HC with no experience problem. Ryan Day is actually in a similar boat but with a better staff structure around him that has carried him.

They have a new HC with no experience problem. Ryan Day is actually in a similar boat but with a better staff structure around him that has carried him.
Yeah, but he actually had a pretty solid first year... especially off getting off to a shaky start.

If he's supposed to be a good recruiter, he ought to be recruiting better coming off of a 9-4 first year that included a bowl win and a top-20 final ranking. They don't seem to have any recruiting momentum, and arguably were doing better going into last year than they are now.

Yeah, but he actually had a pretty solid first year... especially off getting off to a shaky start.

If he's supposed to be a good recruiter, he ought to be recruiting better coming off of a 9-4 first year that included a bowl win and a top-20 final ranking. They don't seem to have any recruiting momentum, and arguably were doing better going into last year than they are now.
He was only DC for 1 year right? Hard to call somebody a good recruiter with only 1 year on the staff. Or maybe he is a good recruiter but with bad recruiters around him? I will say that when he gets fired at ND I would gladly welcome him back at OSU as an assistant.

Marcus Freeman's recruiting credits (on 247) are pretty solid...has gotten a 5 star and ten 4 stars since being at Notre Dame. Had a few 4 stars and bunch of mid to high 3 stars at UC.

Has me thinking that either the NIL isn't where it needs to be, or they have a few bad recruiters on staff. Perhaps both.

Marcus Freeman's recruiting credits (on 247) are pretty solid...has gotten a 5 star and ten 4 stars since being at Notre Dame. Had a few 4 stars and bunch of mid to high 3 stars at UC.

Has me thinking that either the NIL isn't where it needs to be, or they have a few bad recruiters on staff. Perhaps both.
I think you are on track here.

Doesn’t matter, not good enough. He hired the limp staff with Wash, Golden and O’Leary, he needs to take the heat

Freeman was not qualified to be the HC at ND. Not enough experience. He is sort of faking it until he makes it. He was accustom to some great support systems and now he has to create the support system.

And yet, ND ranks 6th right now for 2024. Not bad. Just saying.

Freeman was not qualified to be the HC at ND. Not enough experience. He is sort of faking it until he makes it. He was accustom to some great support systems and now he has to create the support system.

And yet, ND ranks 6th right now for 2024. Not bad. Just saying.
It’s not staying 6th, they’ll be lucky to stay above 15th. This Defensive class sucks balls.

It’s not staying 6th, they’ll be lucky to stay above 15th. This Defensive class sucks balls.
6d928e496b06d98b49e666e0da305ec0_w200.gif

ND is always WAY over-ranked, until they're not. As long as they lose to Purdue, I don't care if they win an NC every year but they are never as bad as Omar's angst wants them to be.

Omar, did the last barely decent ND team have a guy named Joe Montana on it?

ND is always WAY over-ranked, until they're not. As long as they lose to Purdue, I don't care if they win an NC every year but they are never as bad as Omar's angst wants them to be.

Omar, did the last barely decent ND team have a guy named Joe Montana on it?
Never said they were bad. This current recruiting class sucks on Defense, but that has nothing to do with preseason ranking.

And no, the last barely decent team, had Tony Rice at QB.

What is the ceiling for their recruiting? Do you think they can recruit at the level of the elite teams in the game right now?

What is the ceiling for their recruiting? Do you think they can recruit at the level of the elite teams in the game right now?
I'm far from qualified to say what they're ceiling is, but by looking at their offer list they certainly seem to think they should be recruiting blue chippers and going head-to-head constantly against the top 10-15 recruiting powers.

They ought to at least be pulling top-10 classes (actual ranking or average star rating) every year IMO.

Last edited: