Notre Dame

Very little was good enough last night. Pyne was under 50% completion percentage and missed too many throws. The pass defense was way too generous. Add in two lost fumbles and it’s a recipe to lose to an inferior team. I’m disgusted.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

What do Colgate and Notre Dame have in common? They are the only teams Stanford has beaten.

What did I say that was head-scratching? That Notre Dame should be ranked? That Drew Pyne at QB would have led Notre Dame to valiant victory in Columbus? Notre Dame with any semblance of a passing game would have stunned the Shoe into the kind of silence normally reserved for funeral services or the dinner table of bickering spouses.

It's not true and you can't be trusted

Rees needs to go, plain and simple. If Freeman won’t do it, both need to be fired. This is shameful.
Long overdue to can Rees.

I know we have beaten this subject to death but how can Drew Pyne be the QB at ND? Every B10 school has more talent and depth.

The fly sweep call on 4th and goal was weird as well. Estime has a better chance with a no nonsense call. PA pass as well.

The defense has played well enough for ND to win all year. They would be even better if they had a half way decent O to take some pressure away.

I know we have beaten this subject to death but how can Drew Pyne be the QB at ND? Every B10 school has more talent and depth.

The fly sweep call on 4th and goal was weird as well. Estime has a better chance with a no nonsense call. PA pass as well.

The defense has played well enough for ND to win all year. They would be even better if they had a half way decent O to take some pressure away.

I can name a few MAC schools with better QBs, yearly.

Yeah, the level of QB play would be what one would expect from an average MAC QB. There are better MAC QBs than what ND has.

This is where Freeman has to step up and make his money. I am sure him and Rees have become friends but there are WAY too many talented OC's out there who could be hired rather than keeping a through and through Brian Kelly product on the staff.

It will, when they fire Tommy Rees.
I'm not only a Duke basketball fan but, also a Duke football fan. 😲 Last night for the second week in a row, the Devils lost due to an offensive penalty (actually, two in yesterday's game). Worse yet, they lost the Tar Heels! I seethed for a few minutes and then shrugged it off - mostly. 🥲

Very little was good enough last night. Pyne was under 50% completion percentage and missed too many throws. The pass defense was way too generous. Add in two lost fumbles and it’s a recipe to lose to an inferior team. I’m disgusted.

I know I promised not to cap on Notre Dame football anymore, but DAMN!!! This is like a hanging meat curveball, sitting there spinnin', belt high, center cut, screamin' hit me, hit me hard.

Let's face the facts. Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard and the shelf reserved for quarterbacks was bare. For whatever reason BK did not restock the shelf. Throw in all the other events that have happened, and this is what you get. Relax the transfer portal rules and restock the shelf.

Let's face the facts. Old Mother Hubbard went to the cupboard and the shelf reserved for quarterbacks was bare. For whatever reason BK did not restock the shelf. Throw in all the other events that have happened, and this is what you get. Relax the transfer portal rules and restock the shelf.
Rees was the QB coach, that’s on him too.

I don’t think there’s any doubt, the top target for OC should be Garret Riley at TCU. He also happens to be Lincoln’s brother, but TCU’s Offense is lighting it up. He might be able to bring Duggan with him as a transfer if he opts not to enter the Draft.

Word on the street is that Freeman was forced to keep Rees this year to help hold the recruiting class together. I believe Freeman will be doing some shopping in the post season.