Notre Dame

He recruited a 5-10 QB who can’t see over the LOS. And the OL was responsible for 260 yards rushing vs a Clemson D with 3 5* players on the DL.
A Clemson D that is ranked at 32, worse than ND and seven Big Ten teams.

ND had 151 passing yards and 150 yards rushing against Stanford, OMG Stanford, who’s D is ranked at 111.

A Clemson D that is ranked at 32, worse than ND and seven Big Ten teams.

ND had 151 passing yards and 150 yards rushing against Stanford, OMG Stanford, who’s D is ranked at 111.
Clemson’s secondary is trash. They rank 17th vs the run including the ND game. Before the ND game, they were 4th.

Notre Dame misses the cut for the Joe Moore Award semifinalist. Air Force, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Ole Miss, Oregon, Tenn, UCLA and USC all make it.

Such a pssy. NFL talent, but too soft to ever make it in the League.
D9832F65-CD09-4757-A3F9-1BAD9F5729E2.png

Last edited:
Fun snow game yesterday! (At least we got one of those after the NFL took away the Bills’ snow game.)

And total dominance, to boot. In spite of playing shorthanded at QB, I’m proud of what this team has become and I’m excited for what the future holds.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Fun snow game yesterday! (At least we got one of those after the NFL took away the Bills’ snow game.)

And total dominance, to boot. In spite of playing shorthanded at QB, I’m proud of what this team has become and I’m excited for what the future holds.

I don’t know how they’re going to beat USC. UCLA’s QB torched them throwing the ball & running the ball, Pyne cannot do either.

Alex Grinch will find a way to keep ND in it/find a way for ND to win it
His D held Charbonet under 100 yards. DTR being able to scramble is what hurt them on the ground.

ND’s D is a lot better than UCLA’s, but their best player in the Secondary is a True Freshman. I can’t see leaving him on island with Addison.

His D held Charbonet under 100 yards. DTR being able to scramble is what hurt them on the ground.

ND’s D is a lot better than UCLA’s, but their best player in the Secondary is a True Freshman. I can’t see leaving him on island with Addison.
Charbonet still had 5 ypc and the back up had 7 ypc (albeit on just 4 attempts). It’s not like UCLA had an ineffective run game, they just got out of their preferred game script and didn’t run as much.

Line is ND -5.5. Sounds right.

ND will have to run the ball very well to win (obviously).

Notre Dame vs USC Total Defense = 17/96

USC vs Notre Dame Total Offense = 75/2

I dont think my school deserves crap right now. Having said that, garbage top 4 year so let's go ND tonight in SoCal

ND defenders need to stay on their feet and quit diving at Williams, just keep pursuing him.
Williams is special right? Top QB in country IMO. He sees things quicker than most and is stronger than he looks. You can tell your players all about him but can never mimic in practice.

ND offense allowed the D to spend too much time on the field. Riley trick d$cked ND D several times with formations. With a decent QB this ND team could be good but…

Williams deserved to win tonight. Notre Dame couldn’t get off the field on D nearly enough, and you need an offense that can match score for score and Pyne just isn’t that guy, even though his numbers were pretty solid tonight. His fumble on the mesh to start the second half and horrible interception late over the middle that sealed the game were too much to overcome.

Time to hit the transfer portal for a QB and at least one additional WR, solidify a top recruiting class, hopefully replace Tommy Rees, and put a decent but not good 8-4 year in the rear view mirror.

Williams deserved to win tonight. Notre Dame couldn’t get off the field on D nearly enough, and you need an offense that can match score for score and Pyne just isn’t that guy, even though his numbers were pretty solid tonight. His fumble on the mesh to start the second half and horrible interception late over the middle that sealed the game were too much to overcome.

Time to hit the transfer portal for a QB and at least one additional WR, solidify a top recruiting class, hopefully replace Tommy Rees, and put a decent but not good 8-4 year in the rear view mirror.

I do not think Freeman has the wherewithal to replace Rees, which is a shame. Against Stanford on 4th and goal and last night on their first 3rd and short Rees called a bastardized fly sweep play which in both instances was blown up. The Irish oline was superior in both instances and Estime weighs 240lbs. Heck, a PA pass to Mayer gives you a better than 50% shot. As the season has worn on Rees has protected Pyne but there is only so much you can do. I honestly believe Pyne would struggle to start in the MAC and as we have pointed out countless times the ND QB room is ALL on Rees. Outside of a one year stint at Northwestern and the Chargers as a quality control guy Rees has been a Kelly guy. It is all he knows. We can do better.