And ask yourself "who might be interested in making a move"
Very interested,
In fact downright ripe for a move
Now that you've considered your options
Go ahead and start the rumor mill even more

No one will be more surprised than their fellow members
When the news is announced
Coaches drove the move much more than administrators
Will this be announced soon or is this another one of those things that we need to be patient because I'm way tired of that? Won`t stop me from speculating when I get a chance. :)

Although it might sound vague,
Definitely isn't
At least to me

Look around and see what moves might make sense
Expand the area a bit
And ask yourself "who might be interested in making a move"
Very interested,
In fact downright ripe for a move
Now that you've considered your options
Go ahead and start the rumor mill even more

No one will be more surprised than their fellow members
When the news is announced
Coaches drove the move much more than administrators
The last three lines are those from a truth sayer...lol.

In no particular order of speculation:
Ottawa-Glandorf
Liberty-Benton
Defiance
Napoleon
Bowling Green
Kenton (this one's for Dave)
Whitmer
Springfield
Tiffin Columbian
Sandusky

In no particular order of speculation:
Ottawa-Glandorf
Liberty-Benton
Defiance
Napoleon
Bowling Green
Kenton (this one's for Dave)
Whitmer
Springfield
Tiffin Columbian
Sandusky
As Sgt Shultz said, I know nothing. Something may be in works for some of these schools, but not what I am hinting about.

Maybe something will happen, your guess is as good as mine when it comes to your list.
LSH and LCC would not really be leaving any league mates. *67 has me intrigued with "expand the area a bit". None of these schools have been know to want to expand the area, whatever area that might be. Also, I'm retired, so other than a short upcoming food break I can do this all day. It keeps me busy. :p

What's the deal with Buckeye Central's district? Was there a merger or some historical tie in for that to be nearly completely separate entities?

LSH and LCC would not really be leaving any league mates. *67 has me intrigued with "expand the area a bit". None of these schools have been know to want to expand the area, whatever area that might be. Also, I'm retired, so other than a short upcoming food break I can do this all day. It keeps me busy. :p
I'm pretty sure he's Jordan Strack

read my post again until you get it

There are small portions of both the Colonel Crawford and Wynford district boundaries that extend into the Bucyrus city limits.
You could split the Bucyrus district in half and you wouldn’t even notice. Just send one half to Wynford and the other to Colonel Crawford

Exactly... Changing school district boundaries isn't just a matter of moving lines on a map... these are governmental boundaries. In order to adjust borders, you'd have to have annexation/deannexation elections in all affected districts every time an adjustment was to be made. And families along these borders could end up having to swap back and forth between districts every time it's done. This seems to me like a great setup for a lot of failed elections lol.

This is not to say that the borders are well-drawn. Because most aren't. But, I've never seen a map where every political boundary made complete sense.

As far as Seneca County having some 14 districts, it's not like they have 14 districts just inside Seneca County and other counties have their own separate districts. No, most of the districts that contain regions in Seneca County also contain areas in other counties. And many that contain parts of Seneca County only contain a very small portion of the county.

read my post again until you get it
I'm bad at riddles. I know that Swanton would like to move but they've put a hold on that. Lima Senior would obviously like to find a league, not really coach driven. Northwood would also like to move, not really news. The only coaches who I think would be unhappy enough to get something rolling would be from the upcoming new NLL. I'll just wait for what will probably be way longer than "soon" to see if anything actually happens.

Equally insane...then again, I come from a community where 120 in a class was considered "tiny" so schools with total populations that size are admittedly just tough for me to wrap my head around.
It's a big county geographically with small districts aplenty, entire grade levels made up of 35-40 kids. The likelihood of getting ANY of those schools to consolidate is nil. I suppose that if the individual communities are willing to support their school(s) good on 'em.

off top of my head, Districts at least part Seneca County: Bellevue, Buckeye Central, Clyde, Fostoria, Hopewell-Loudon, Lakota, Mohawk, New Riegel, Old Fort, Seneca East, Tiffin

What about Carey?
Make it 13 districts. A small sliver of Arcadia is also in Seneca County. We always had to add those vote totals in for elections for the newspaper.

It's a big county geographically with small districts aplenty, entire grade levels made up of 35-40 kids. The likelihood of getting ANY of those schools to consolidate is nil. I suppose that if the individual communities are willing to support their school(s) good on 'em.
Oh for sure...I mean, I've got a lot of buddies from MAC country who have far more community pride than most people in the burbs would ever hope to have.