Northwest’s Joe Harbour Steps down

He's a clown and has no chance the rest of the league would love to have him be the coach. To show how overrated the kid really is. He was a water boy while at Coventry and has no experience as a coach. The kid is a senior and how many interceptions did he have compared to TD passes. There's a reason he left Hoban and we all seen why this year
I know exactly why he left and making excuses that he wants to play with his brother is comical. They knew from day 1 his brother wasn't going to Hoban. I don't need his number I already have it and have known him for about 25 years. The dude is a pathological liar and anybody that knows him will tell you the same. He couldn't play QB there and he cant play at NW either as we all saw this year hes a running back.
did you watch any games ? Lmao must not have . Didn't even run him that much . Compared to the Qb we had before he came . Which compared to the mick kid is no comparison . Led northwest to 7-3 and taking the defending state champs to the last seconds of the game (which red riders had to many men on the field and was a missed call) but yeah ur right you seem to know so much ?

I know exactly why he left and making excuses that he wants to play with his brother is comical. They knew from day 1 his brother wasn't going to Hoban. I don't need his number I already have it and have known him for about 25 years. The dude is a pathological liar and anybody that knows him will tell you the same. He couldn't play QB there and he cant play at NW either as we all saw this year hes a running back.
He's also just a stud athlete with baseball being his strongest sport . Pretty sad you get on here and talk smack about a 17 year old kid . Like the other guy said you either don't have kids or maybe even ur kid is sitting in the bleachers because he doesn't wanna pass out water bottles . Just pathetic that you say you know micks dad for 25 years and all this and know so much about the family but you have to be a keyboard hero and hide behind your phone or computer screen . You considering the job ?

Yeah well sounds like the clown show is leaving again meeting with Hoban coaches and begging them to take them back. Where he will not play QB. So say all you want but they did not beat one good team and the games I did see he was not very good and I really like the kid but not a QB the younger one is a better QB.. So wrong about being 2 faced all his friends have told him the truth just thinks hes better than he is and if baseball is his better sport why move around for football? Never got a response on his numbers TD to int ratio? Truth hurts and Northwest football is what there record shows. 7-3 and no playoffs play somebody worthwhile.

Yeah well sounds like the clown show is leaving again meeting with Hoban coaches and begging them to take them back. Where he will not play QB. So say all you want but they did not beat one good team and the games I did see he was not very good and I really like the kid but not a QB the younger one is a better QB.. So wrong about being 2 faced all his friends have told him the truth just thinks hes better than he is and if baseball is his better sport why move around for football? Never got a response on his numbers TD to int ratio? Truth hurts and Northwest football is what there record shows. 7-3 and no playoffs play somebody worthwhile.

you are an idiot. There is your truth. There is no meetings with Hoban coaches. No anything. Lol. Hide behind your screenname and ties to Manchester. It’s ok. Be happy you are from there, great community, great coaches, great football. Just be happy. Maybe your kid is the Manchester QB as a sophomore and didn’t want the Mick kids in Manchester to follow their dads footsteps. Lol. Crazy how a social media message board brings out idiots. This thread was about a coaching search. Not banging on a kid or kids from a community or family.

idiot

Well here is my short list of desired candidates if they apply
  1. John Tanksley (currently at Kenmore-Garfield, Long time DC at NW and former Head Coach at Norton) His son is the new current head Wrestling coach
Do you know where Tanksley played his HS ball? I’m wondering if it’s the same one that went to BW his freshman year.

talk about idiots your not even close not from Manchester and my son played For Harbour at Norwayne so that was a long time ago and hes a good coach that was done dealing with the true idiots. You will see about the rest soon. I do like the Demarco and agree he would be a good fit

Do you know where Tanksley played his HS ball? I’m wondering if it’s the same one that went to BW his freshman year.

John played at Lake, his son the current head wrestling coach played for NW. John was a longtime DC under Vic Whiting

No, I would not apply...I am only a fan...don't know near enough to coach a flag team, let alone a HS team. bahaha

Any other names floating around that are actually interested?

I think John Demarco, who left Louisville and was the QB coach at Lake this year would be a good fit at NW. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
You are not wrong. John is a great coach and has a tremendous understanding of the game. With a QB like the young man at NW...DeMarco could put together and offensive juggernaught.

My mistake I get you and this other guy confused. :censored:

I thought you were this fat bald guy that drives me crazy every time I attend a NW game. The guy I’m talking about blew a horn in HS and thinks he’s an expert on football.

Bahaha… I am fat, and used to shave my head bald.. however you would never be driven crazy at games by me as I am usually pretty quiet. I usually sit behind the student section. You can recognize me by my skunk-striped beard..haha

Hearing Jay Rohr may apply for this job. Had a heck of a season at Jackson. His old teammate is now the principal at NW too

doubtful Jay Rohr leaves, the guy just put on a turkey bowl that had 165 kids from the jackson community came out. He has to be the guy who takes it over once Budd hangs em up

Last edited: