NFL's best young starting QB (26 and under)?

NFL's best young starting QB (26 and under)?

• Derek Carr

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Jared Goff

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Mariota

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Dak Prescott

• Carson Wentz

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Jameis Winston

• Other

• Total voters

Assuming Wentz's injury isn't career altering, I'd say it's pretty clearly him. He may very well have won the MVP in his 2nd year if he hadn't got hurt.

Also, limited sample size, but I'd take Deshaun Watson over Dak, Mariotta, and Jameis.

Assuming Wentz's injury isn't career altering, I'd say it's pretty clearly him. He may very well have won the MVP in his 2nd year if he hadn't got hurt.

Also, limited sample size, but I'd take Deshaun Watson over Dak, Mariotta, and Jameis.

Agreed on all accounts

It would be oddly demonstrative of his value, but if the Eagles should happen to lose out, could Wentz still be MVP ?

Kind of agree on Watson, until his next injury, perhaps. He's not as slim as RGIII and he's better all around, but I wondered about his durability from the beginning.

i would have traded up for Jameis. I thought he would grow up and shine as an NFL QB. He'd be no better here, though.

Couldn't agree more. Mariota is closer to Watson than he is to Dak or Winston. Carr is lucky he had that career year last season. That may be the best season he ever has in his career. I wonder about Goff, as he looked terrible last season but now has shown better under McVey. How much is it system vs. player growth.