NFL News

And for the hundredth time, 14Red shows he hasn't followed the details of the case at all.

I will say, the back-and-forth is ridiculous.

don't you think the back-and-forth is bad for all parties involved. I mean do you really think he's not going to eventually serve this suspension?? There is proof that some type of violence occurred to Zeke's girlfriend.

I can't imagine this just going away and Zeke not serving anything.

Onto another topic, AJ Green attacked another player from behind, slammed him to the ground and did not get a suspension? Now this certainly goes to the crystal clear past of AJ and his years in the league, but how can there not be any punishment in this case. You simply can't have players being vigilantes out there and attacking players. I was shocked there wasn't at least a 1 game suspension. It's not like the Bengals are playing for anything either.

don't you think the back-and-forth is bad for all parties involved. I mean do you really think he's not going to eventually serve this suspension?? There is proof that some type of violence occurred to Zeke's girlfriend.

I can't imagine this just going away and Zeke not serving anything.

And a bunch of people saw her provoke some broad at a club and get her kicked by the nasty . You missed that ? Did you notice that the cops didn't pursue anything.......no civil action, either ? You aren't really so dumb, right ?

Supposedly he knocked this girl up, talked her into terminating the pregnancy by promising to take her with him if she did, and then he ditched her after she did it. She freaked out and said she'd ruin him, got herself whumped on, and tried to blame him. It's a joke that Goodell let him be painted as a woman beater. He may or may not be a fairly lousy individual, she may have bit a condom, he may be a liar and a lousy boyfriend.

All that's sure is that she's a nut and he didn't beat her.

Last edited:
Probably still on drugs

Maybe

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/new...gy-inside-his-head/1mlfb3kdhouad1p0ooq18qs3u4

Any chance Dungy might help Luck exit Indy ? Phony accident ?

If Irsay wanted to trade Luck, and "your" medical people and psych interview say Luck is all good, what should the Bengals trade for an Andrew upgrade ?

Luck could be reunited with his family in Cleveland's east suburbs. Our first, and that second and third offered for McCarron, plus Kessler, Kizer, and Hogan ?

Is there proof Zeke committed that violence? Could you please show the part of the police report or the NFL's report that proves that? Thanks in advance.

It would have been gone a long time ago if there was no evidence.

There is no evidence, at all. A big reason why law enforcement quickly removed themselves from the situation.

The NFL is still involved because they mishandled previous domestic violence cases so poorly they figured they better hit this one head-on. I think Elliot’s other issues have played a factor as well. It has been 100% about image for them.

There was an employee of he NFL - actually a female investigator from the legal department IIRC, and the only person that actually interviewed Zeke's ex - that issued a report stating that the ex is completely unreliable and Zeke should be left alone. There are in-house accusations that this woman was purposefully denied the opportunity to meet with Goodell. Is that some sort of evidence ? :laugh:

There is no evidence, at all. A big reason why law enforcement quickly removed themselves from the situation.

The NFL is still involved because they mishandled previous domestic violence cases so poorly they figured they better hit this one head-on. I think Elliot’s other issues have played a factor as well. It has been 100% about image for them.

I wonder if 14IQ would have so capriciously assumed guilt if the accused had been, say, someone like Christian McCaffery ?

It would have been gone a long time ago if there was no evidence.

"He'd have been charged for a crime if there were evidence."

"He would have lost his appeal if there were evidence."

Kind of dumb huh?

I'll ask again, could you point to the specific evidence Zeke physically abused her?

Zeke is out this weekend, of course that is for this moment only...

What a mess, just think, if he just took the suspension in August, it would be over now...

Zeke is leaving the country to " completely reset, clear his head, train, and come back in late December for the Cowboys in the best shape he has been in" because he has been unable to do that in the US.

Unknown sources say that he is going to Amsterdam* to "train"

*last line is fake news ;)

This Jerry Jones vs Roger Goodell fued is getting pretty interesting. Owners talking about taking the Cowboys away from Jerry :eek:

Hope Jones and the smaller owners destroy Roger

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...r-option-for-taking-cowboys-from-jerry-jones/

Interesting to who??? Do we really care about what an NFL owner thinks, for what the Commissioner makes?? This is today's disconnect with the media and fans. For some reason, the media thinks the majority of us cares about this stuff? In general, most of us fans care about our teams, and follow our team and possibly the games each week. That's about it. Who's in court, what and NFL owner thinks or feels and especially social issues are things we don't care about. The issue is the NFL is a 17 week season that games only occur once a week. You can't fill 24 hour news cycles with just game info, so these things get legs.

Goodell has been awful for the product of the actual game, but great for squeezing money out of every crevice imaginable. Most of the owners seem to like him, fans generally do not. I don't know what Jerry is going to accomplish here. I doubt he'll get enough support to boot Goodell.

Goodell has been awful for the product of the actual game, but great for squeezing money out of every crevice imaginable. Most of the owners seem to like him, fans generally do not. I don't know what Jerry is going to accomplish here. I doubt he'll get enough support to boot Goodell.

Do fans care who the commishoner is? Did we know Pete Rozelle? Again, this is just national enquirer stuff and our incredibly petty society hating on people of high stature and with money. You have to have a commissioner. The owners hire and pay him, so obviously they like him. This is just silly banter.

I'd like this Jones/Goodell battle to end with no survivors.

As for fans views on Goodell, I think him annually being nearly booed off the stage at the draft is all we need to see. Oddly, one reason fans have grown to dislike him is how he's handled disciplinary matters and the power he is able to yield, which comes right back to the players giving up too much in the CBA.

I'd like this Jones/Goodell battle to end with no survivors.

As for fans views on Goodell, I think him annually being nearly booed off the stage at the draft is all we need to see. Oddly, one reason fans have grown to dislike him is how he's handled disciplinary matters and the power he is able to yield, which comes right back to the players giving up too much in the CBA.

But don't you think that's just a part of our culture today? Anyone successful, powerful and rich has to be evil, right? I bet Cowboy fans don't like how he's handled discipline because of Elliott, but is there really any other matters that is out of control? I mean, somebody has to be the bad guy and dole out the punishment. On one hand we want the game to be safer, but we don't want our favorite teams players to get suspended.
As for the draft, who else would announce the draftees? Doesn't the commissioner make sense?

But don't you think that's just a part of our culture today? Anyone successful, powerful and rich has to be evil, right? I bet Cowboy fans don't like how he's handled discipline because of Elliott, but is there really any other matters that is out of control? I mean, somebody has to be the bad guy and dole out the punishment. On one hand we want the game to be safer, but we don't want our favorite teams players to get suspended.
As for the draft, who else would announce the draftees? Doesn't the commissioner make sense?

Mansfield and Silver aren't unanimously hated by the players and fans. :shrug: So no.

Interesting to who??? Do we really care about what an NFL owner thinks, for what the Commissioner makes?? This is today's disconnect with the media and fans. For some reason, the media thinks the majority of us cares about this stuff? In general, most of us fans care about our teams, and follow our team and possibly the games each week. That's about it. Who's in court, what and NFL owner thinks or feels and especially social issues are things we don't care about. The issue is the NFL is a 17 week season that games only occur once a week. You can't fill 24 hour news cycles with just game info, so these things get legs.

It's interesting to tons of people. Goodell is universally hated by just about everyone and those same people would be elated to see him gone. Pretty solid troll job you've been keeping up.

$200 avg ticket price
Publicly funded stadiums
The London games
Endless commercials
Unclear rulebook
What is a catch?
No consistency in suspensions
The blackout policy
Tom Brady suspension
Pressuring ESPN to quit the concussion documentary with PBS
Military funded pregame ceremonies
Poor handling of domestic violence issues