NFC Divisional: #4 New Orleans @ #2 Minnesota - 1/14/2018

Taking the Vikings' D over the Saints' O. 24-13.
This is a tough game to call. One thing you have to remember, all these QBs first time starting in these playoff games are struggling, except for maybe Mariota. Keenon will have to make some plays, and not have turnovers for the Vikes to win. Vikes have the advantage of s great D, and playing at home. However I like the big advantage of Brees over Keenon.

Vikings have a history of choking these games, and the Saints have some momentum entering the 4th. I hope Case Keenum hasn’t finally become Case Keenum. And the Vikings secondary is noticeably worse without Sendejo. Brees can exploit. Hang on, Vikes!

Vikings have a history of choking these games, and the Saints have some momentum entering the 4th. I hope Case Keenum hasn’t finally become Case Keenum. And the Vikings secondary is noticeably worse without Sendejo. Brees can exploit. Hang on, Vikes!

Did you see the shot of old Bud in the stands early ?

Did you see the shot of old Bud in the stands early ?

Bud is awesome! Has a garage sale at his home every year where he sells memorabilia and signs stuff fans bring to him. He used to go fishing and duck hunting on gameday mornings back in the day. Imagine a coach today doing that. The best, though, was the -7 degree playoff game versus the Seahawks a couple years ago. Bud comes out on field to be honored...no coat, just a Vikings short sleeve polo shirt. Never flinched. I was at that game wearing so many layers I could barely move. Bud is a man.