Next La Salle Basketball Coach?

Virtually anyone that doesn't play that terrible style of what he called basketball.

I think a former player is in the works, and Conley would be a good candidate. There's no doubt they will kick the tires on both Flemings as well.

Tim Austing would be interesting back in the GCL, but doubtful.

Awful quiet, have the LaSalle faithful completely given up on their basketball program?

Does LaSalle just hire another GCL slogfest type of coach (I hope not)? The AD had to notice that style just doesn't get it done. Not sure a couple of the assistants are top notch either, probably more just buddies with Goedde from St Jude (not Conley or Waymire).

Who do the former alumni players want? Plenty of quality players from the past to tap into.

Last edited:
Awful quiet, have the LaSalle faithful completely given up on their basketball program?

Does LaSalle just hire another GCL slogfest type of coach (I hope not)? The AD had to notice that style just doesn't get it done. Not sure a couple of the assistants are top notch either, probably more just buddies with Goedde from St Jude (not Conley or Waymire).

Who do the former alumni players want? Plenty of quality players from the past to tap into.
Think the answer to you last question be very interesting. Goedde been around so long many of the Alumni played for him at some level while at LaSalle. If Coach Fay gets the job LaSalle Basketball will be in serious trouble! Think the Colerain Coach applied? He a former LaSalle Assistant and seems to be like the Pflug of HS Basketball Coaches. Someone in another thread said Ruthsatz maybe interested. I personally think Ruthsatz went to LaSalle it would be HUge Win for their Basketball Program!