New Ohio HS Football Historical Website

Updated to remedy the links that weren't working. Also made the playoff games and records pages a little easier to read
Cool, will check them tomorrow. I have already extracted the previous pages into per team csv files, but haven't written the intra-page validator or cross-team validator yet. Should get to those tomorrow.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to let you all know that, in the last few days, I have every team's results updated for 2023. As always, if you see anything that doesn't look right, feel free to give me a shout; I want this to be as complete and accurate as possible, and many of you have been very helpful since the site launched. And on that, I want to thank you all for the positive posts, DM's, emails, etc. since then, and wish you all a happy holiday season.

Also, please let me know if things look weird visually; Windows vs. iOs is giving me different things, and I want to try to have the site be as consistent as it can be between the two in the offseason. Cheers!

This is great work, brings back a lot of memories. What I've seen so far everything looks fine on my iapad.