New Albany HFC Now Open

TheDuq

Coach of 25 years resigns to be Dean of Students. This is an interesting opening if they don't hire from within.

Samanich hasn’t been head coach 25 years...he has been since 2013. Matthew “Bubba” Kidwell will more than likely get this job. I would be totally stunned if he didn’t.

http://www.thisweeknews.com/sports/20180430/football-samanich-steps-down-as-coach-at-new-albany

Samanich has coached in the program for 18 seasons. He coached quarterbacks, receivers and special teams under coaches Jamie Masi (2000-03) and Mike Golden (2004), was promoted to offensive coordinator when Mark Mueller became head coach in the spring of 2005 and succeeded Mueller in March 2013.

This should be a pretty good gig, considering New Albany is a wealthy community now, and financial support should be no problem.

Samanich hasn’t been head coach 25 years...he has been since 2013. Matthew “Bubba” Kidwell will more than likely get this job. I would be totally stunned if he didn’t.

I agree. It's Kidwell's job. The official posting will just be a mere formality.