NCL Prediction

fridayfootball

Bennie The Bengals have to be the favorite. With all that talent coming back it looks like the rest of the teams are playing for 2nd place. Hopefully the head coaches ego doesn't get in the way. That could be the only thing stopping this team from making a deep playoff run.
Hoban with that Running back coming back and only being a sophomore Hoban has a bright future ahead. Don't think they will have enough to overtake the Bengals but will contend
Lake Catholic has a lot coming back the wild card is a first year head coach. Walsh Jesuit should be pretty good but won't have enough talent to compete for the title. NDCL looks like better days are behind them. With Morgan retiring the future doesn't look to bright in Lion country. Padua Bruins they have struggled as of late and not sure they have the talent to compete for the title this year. It should be them and NdCL week 10 playing for there lone conference win.

Bennie The Bengals have to be the favorite. With all that talent coming back it looks like the rest of the teams are playing for 2nd place. Hopefully the head coaches ego doesn't get in the way. That could be the only thing stopping this team from making a deep playoff run.
Hoban with that Running back coming back and only being a sophomore Hoban has a bright future ahead. Don't think they will have enough to overtake the Bengals but will contend
Lake Catholic has a lot coming back the wild card is a first year head coach. Walsh Jesuit should be pretty good but won't have enough talent to compete for the title. NDCL looks like better days are behind them. With Morgan retiring the future doesn't look to bright in Lion country. Padua Bruins they have struggled as of late and not sure they have the talent to compete for the title this year. It should be them and NdCL week 10 playing for there lone conference win.

I would not be worried about the Bengals HC running into an ego problem; if anything I would be worried about him being too low key. The Bengals biggest problem is replacing a couple DLs and finding a new Kicker.

Not a bad breakdown but I have Walsh as the wild card TY who could bust into the top spot, they have a NCAA Div I level QB and when you have that in HS you should always be in a game. Now their team speed leaves a lot to be desired and they play Benny on turf so that will be a tough match up.

1. Cleveland Benedictine (Top RB in Ohio ready to make noise in D4)
2. Walsh Jesuit (QB. 6-5 Pat Ford, Large O-Line and RB's must rebuild D)
3. Mentor Lake Catholic (return Good Size in Trenches will Contend for NCL
4. Hoban (loaded at Skills (Sibley, QB) Lines lacks Size, experience & depth
5. NDCL
6. Padua

IMO,
NCL Blue Division:
1. Benedictine
2. Winner of the LC, Walsh game (IMO Walsh)
3. Loser of the LC, Walsh game (IMO LC)
4. Hoban
5. Winner of the NDCL, Padua game (IMO NDCL)
6. Loser of the NDCL, Padua game (IMO Padua)

1. Cleveland Benedictine (Top RB in Ohio ready to make noise in D4)
2. Walsh Jesuit (QB. 6-5 Pat Ford, Large O-Line and RB's must rebuild D)
3. Mentor Lake Catholic (return Good Size in Trenches will Contend for NCL
4. Hoban (loaded at Skills (Sibley, QB) Lines lacks Size, experience & depth
5. NDCL
6. Padua

top rb in ohio? laughable

While I don't think they'll compete for the league title, I think Padua could surprise teams a little bit. There's a handful of guys (including two WRs and the starting QB) who will be in their third year of starting varsity. The line finally has some experience. Not too sure what's cooking on defense. Just saying, I definitely think there's some upside for the Bruins this year.

top rb in ohio? laughable

We could amend it to:
1. The best two way player in the state, or
2. The best all around player in the state, or IMO
3. The best player in the state, period.

Scott, might be (?) the best RB in Ohio, but Jerome Baker is the best football player in the state.

This had me dying laughing.

I have heard reports at Ohio State that this is what the NDCL Offensive Coordinator looks like on the head set.
tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

This Bengals offense is talented enough to be talked about with the early 2000's teams. Will they be? Only time will tell but they have a real shot at winning a state title. Should be a fun year if your a fan of the Bengals

Jerome has an X-factor that Scott doesn't. That X-factor's name is Dontez Rash.

This "dynamic duo" can split time in the backfield and drive blow after blow to defenses. I really hope the Bengals use these two to their full potential this year.

Jerome has an X-factor that Scott doesn't. That X-factor's name is Dontez Rash.

This "dynamic duo" can split time in the backfield and drive blow after blow to defenses. I really hope the Bengals use these two to their full potential this year.

Larry Scott has George Hill who as a sophmore got offered by ohio state. But ok. sure

This debate has gone on a little too long. Both are very talented football players who can carry their teams to victory and who should be fun to watch as they progress to the next level.

Larry Scott has George Hill who as a sophomore got offered by ohio state. But ok. sure

Offers don't mean anything on the field. Rash plays with more intensity than any player I have seen in a while. When I see a video of George Hill hurdling Walsh defenders, then I may consider comparing those two.

Scott vs. Baker

How about this? In Week 4, Hubbard will play NDCL at NDCL on Friday night, while Benny will host Holy Name Saturday night at Bedford. Good chance to see both players yourselves and compare the two, notwithstanding the relative defensive strengths of NDCL and Holy Name.

Offers mean a lot on the field with skill position players? what? :wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1843524/highlights/94622390

How can an offer help you on 4th and short? Last time I checked it can't.

Well I watched his highlights and I never said the kid was bad. Decent speed and some moves can be deadly. However some of those clips just showed him dancing in the backfield and getting a 2 yard gain out of the deal.

For contrast: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2084715/highlights/110764375#