NBC caught editing 911 call of Columbus teen shooting.

You guys are just pathetic. The report contains every relevant detail. Did you even watch the clip you posted? Who cares if they did not play the entire 911 call. The report more than covers that she had a knife and "was attempting to stab another girl". It showed body cam and also statements by the interim chief. There is zero ambiguity of what happened in that report.

You guys are just pathetic. The report contains every relevant detail. Did you even watch the clip you posted? Who cares if they did not play the entire 911 call. The report more than covers that she had a knife and "was attempting to stab another girl". It showed body cam and also statements by the interim chief. There is zero ambiguity of what happened in that report.
Of course.

So you did not watch it. Got it.
Apparently you didn't. I did, and I read the story. Why were part of the 9-11 call left out? WHy is the word "appears" used over and over. Was she holding a knife or not? Or..it just appeared that she was holding a knife.

You really aren't very good at this. :ROFLMAO:

Apparently you didn't. I did, and I read the story. Why were part of the 9-11 call left out? WHy is the word "appears" used over and over. Was she holding a knife or not? Or..it just appeared that she was holding a knife.
Because the video appears to show exactly that. The article has the video and stills in it and the text confirms what the video appears to show. I'm pretty sure the entire call was not played for brevity. Relative to the article, the 911 call is not important anyway since the video and pictures of the incident are all contained in the report.

This is a great example of your delusions. Even in a report that has all the video, describes what the video shows, and has interviews with police explaining the use of force, you whack jobs search for a word or minute omission and try to claim it is some crime against journalism. For God's sake, the report makes it very clear what happened here.

Never heard if grandma came out unscathed?

Very clearly NBC has an agenda of wanting us to only consider if police should shoot and kill in a case where they had almost zero time to assess the situation.

Is this not similar to the Beavercreek case where a 911 caller gave false or erroneous information about a guy walking through the store waving a gun in a threatening manner?

In my opinion they relied to heavily on the caller and should have taken at least a few more seconds to evaluate the situation before killing the guy who was holding a bb gun while talking on the phone and probably did not register with him the officers were requesting him to put down the weapon largely because he likely had not thought of himself as holding a weapon but rather a toy that looked like a weapon.

This is a reach to act as if NBC is trying to cover up a part of the story. They showed the knife on the ground. As for the video covering up the knife, it was actually meant to cover her face, I assume because she was a minor. If you look at the part of the video when a person is knocked to the ground and kicked, they also blurred out that person's face. At no point did Lester Holt say anything about the police officer being in the wrong, or acting inappropriately.

This is a reach to act as if NBC is trying to cover up a part of the story. They showed the knife on the ground. As for the video covering up the knife, it was actually meant to cover her face, I assume because she was a minor. If you look at the part of the video when a person is knocked to the ground and kicked, they also blurred out that person's face. At no point did Lester Holt say anything about the police officer being in the wrong, or acting inappropriately.
I give them credit. It takes serious creativity and effort to come up the massive leaps and interpretations required to justify their outrage.

I give them credit. It takes serious creativity and effort to come up the massive leaps and interpretations required to justify their outrage.

The massive leaps are the edits by the MSM to paint false narratives.

Take care.

So then why say it "appears" the girl was holding the knife, when it was obvious from video she was certainly holding it?
Why not say " the girl who was armed with a knife APPEARS to be struck by bullets from the officers firearm"?

The flying bullets are something we could not see, but her falling over shortly after what appeared to be sound emitting from the officers firearm made it appear they came from his direction. But, to be sure we need to wait for a lab to identify whose gun actually fired these rounds and that she didn't suddenly die from Covid or natural hemmoraging of ruptured aneurysms.

Remember when CNN altered the Trayvon Martin 911 call? I do.

Remember when CNN doctored the video of the Tea Party get together when they showed an "assault weapon" but failed to show that it was a black man carrying it? I do.

Oh I get it, it all makes sense now.
ProV1 is getting paid by Yappi to generate conversation by pretending to take the opposite side of sanity.
There is no way anyone could be this ignorant.
Sanity is not having conniptions if an article includes a quote from the step mother or if it says the officer confronted the girl with the knife.

That reminds me. The trash gets picked up tomorrow. I have to clean the cat's litter box.

Sanity is not having conniptions if an article includes a quote from the step mother or if it says the officer confronted the girl with the knife.
I truly don't think you are woke enough to understand what changing a few words or excluding a few words can do to a story...